• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Jurgen Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor old 'Arry, 'e's gorn off his bleedin' chump:

proxy.jpg

He wants Klopp to 'prove' himself at Sunderland.

Video here: http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...knapp-Liverpool-Jurgen-Klopp-Sunderland-Video

Klopp plays a 4-2-3-1. Rafa played a 4-2-3-1.
Klopp says his biggest football influence was Sacchi's Milan. So did Rafa.
Klopp's won is own nation's league twice. So did Rafa.
Klopp's first LFC league game will be away at Spurs. So was Rafa's.

so we'll win the Europa League this year, and finish 5th.
and we'll finish 2nd again in 2 years ... and lose in the CL final too.

And then we'll have a new manager in 5 years.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Klopp plays a 4-2-3-1. Rafa played a 4-2-3-1.
Klopp says his biggest football influence was Sacchi's Milan. So did Rafa.
Klopp's won is own nation's league twice. So did Rafa.
Klopp's first LFC league game will be away at Spurs. So was Rafa's.
Rafa never had a big fuckoff yellow monster truck hat though.

[article=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3261952/Jurgen-Klopp-s-heavy-metal-football-rocking-Liverpool-players-expect-takes-Anfield-reins.html]Of the 469 goals they scored in Klopp's tenure, only 39 came from penalties or directly from free kicks.[/article]

Ballbag is raving on Twitter that Bayern is his first choice but Bayern are fighting to keep Pep.
He's also trying to stir the Coutinho to Barca pot saying that Barcelona haven't contacted Liverpool yet but they will because of Neymar.
When is this guessing fucking cunt going to shut his mouth.

TBF I've heard the stuff about Bayern before, from a German journo on TalkSh!te. Mind you, that's probably all Bollockue's source amounts to as well.

Questioned on a possible move to Merseyside on Tuesday, Klopp brushed aside reporters. "There's nothing to say," he told Bild when asked about the possibility of returning to management in the Premier League. "Neither a definite yes nor a definite no. I'm going home now." Reporters were unable to quiz Klopp further, as he laughed and walked off without passing further comment.

I'm trying to make a Searching for (Alan) Sugar Man joke there for Piers Morgan.

#Self-Immolate

Heres the thing.
Ive never heard him speak. Or read anything hes written. Or posted.

Why do you fucking mongs read what some twat says on twitter or listen to anything he has to say then fucking moan about it?

Twitter like most of the internet is cunt soup. Switch off.

Heres the thing.

Why do you fucking mongs read what some twat says on twitter or listen to anything he has to say then fucking moan about it?

I read it, go "lol", and move on

I've got enough problems winding myself up without some stranger doing it for me

Heres the thing.

I've just unfollowed you on Twitter.

2lGxWOX.png

What's Piers up to these days? He lost his TV show in the states when no one watched.

He's got a vanity page in the Mail on Sunday, consisting of nothing but Walter Mitty-style anecdotes about famous people seeing him and telling him he's brilliant. He gets paid for that. A lot. Then he does a chat show for ITV, in which anyone not yet caught up in Yewtree blubs about how great their life's been.

What's Piers up to these days? He lost his TV show in the states when no one watched.

He lost it because he pointed out it was mental to let anyone who fancies owning a gun have one. He's a massive cunt but he was right about one thing. And happily it cost him his US career. Twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom