• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Kalou

Status
Not open for further replies.

barrymac20

Very Active
We're in for him. That's according to schalke manager.

(maybe this should be in the transfer thread)

Someone posted his goal/assist output since he moved to Chelsea - and I have to say, it's not too shabby.
yeah but adam apparently got 11 assists last season doesn't mean he was actually any good. Watching kalou his decision making is poor and has a habit of being a bit of a headless chicken and running up blind alleys. He really isn't very good.

yeah but adam apparently got 11 assists last season doesn't mean he was actually any good. Watching kalou his decision making is poor and has a habit of being a bit of a headless chicken and running up blind alleys. He really isn't very good.

I don't think he's a bad player - and would be ok with him as a squaddie.

Someone posted his goal/assist output since he moved to Chelsea - and I have to say, it's not too shabby.

His goals to games ratio is about the same as Kuyt's (1 in 4). Kalou played second fiddle to Kuyt at Feyenoord, and both have progressed at around the same rate, I think. Kuyt is still the better player, although obviously his age is catching up with him now.

I really don't want to see Kalou here.

He's a good player, but as said... for the squad. We need more consistency from a first teamer.

His goals to games ratio is about the same as Kuyt's (1 in 4). Kalou played second fiddle to Kuyt at Feyenoord, and both have progressed at around the same rate, I think. Kuyt is still the better player, although obviously his age is catching up with him now.

I really don't want to see Kalou here.

Kalou played 2nd fiddle to Kuyt at Feyenoord? Weren't they both starting in a 4-3-3? I seem to remember that being their formation - may be wrong though.

Kuyt was really poor this past year, Kalou wasn't. If it was either or and the same wages, I'd take Kuyt. That being said, Glen C says he wants 1st team footy (like Kuyt), and hence, he won't be signing for us (I'm guessing).

We badly need a quality winger. I'd be fucking annoyed if the management thinks that player is Kalou because he isn't.

Kalou played 2nd fiddle to Kuyt at Feyenoord? Weren't they both starting in a 4-3-3? I seem to remember that being their formation - may be wrong though.

Kuyt was really poor this past year, Kalou wasn't. If it was either or and the same wages, I'd take Kuyt. That being said, Glen C says he wants 1st team footy (like Kuyt), and hence, he won't be signing for us (I'm guessing).

I meant that Kuyt was much the better player at Feyenoord, and Kalou was very much in his shadow. I don't think much has changed, except that Dirk is perhaps on the decline, while Kalou is still the same average footballer that he's always been.

I meant that Kuyt was much the better player at Feyenoord, and Kalou was very much in his shadow. I don't think much has changed, except that Dirk is perhaps on the decline, while Kalou is still the same average footballer that he's always been.

Kalou was what at the time? 19-20? His output (20 in 31, and 15 in 36) as a secondary striker to Kuyt wasn't that bad ...

I do wish however that our average footballers had the same goal & assist outputs as Kalou has had over the last 5 years!

I'm not paying any more attention to transfer gossip. If I suddenly drop off it's because we've signed Diame, Kalou and Bendtner and I've killed myself. No matter which way we dress these up they're mid-table team signings.

I'm not paying any more attention to transfer gossip. If I suddenly drop off it's because we've signed Diame, Kalou and Bendtner and I've killed myself. No matter which way we dress these up they're mid-table team signings.

Which will make it all the more amazing when we win the league, with Bendtner scoring 29 goals!

Steer clear of Kalou who is neither consistent or good enough. We already have Downing who is a liability. Get a proper pacy winger in who is a goal threat and can actually cross the ball.

Absolutely. Also, it's getting on a bit, isn't it? It's mid-June already.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE OUR SIGNINGS??

*panic attack*

In Holland he had 46 goals in 93 games.

For the Chavs in 244 games he had 60 goals and 40 assists.

I have *never* liked him, and always liked to see his name in the starting line up against us, but he must be doing something ink the games I don't watch.

Still don't want him though.

In Holland he had 46 goals in 93 games.

For the Chavs in 244 games he had 60 goals and 40 assists.

I have *never* liked him, and always liked to see his name in the starting line up against us, but he must be doing something ink the games I don't watch.

Still don't want him though.

A couple years ago I used to suggest him as a good squad player for us. He hasn't lasted as long as he has at Chelsea for some mystery reason - he is a good player.

The problem now is that we're looked to build a first team and he wants first team football.

There's more chance of me winning the World Limbo Dancing Championship mate
Post a video of your routine and will critique it. Who knows, you may well go on to win it or play a starring role in Step Up 4-get! :D

Well the wide right forward birth is available, bellamy can only play about 20 games a season and probably only has a year left if him. Kalou isnt the most exciting signing in the world but he is experienced at the top level and still in his prime, on a free Id be surprised if we weren't interested

Kalou wouldn't be a priority, but with Dirk having left, Bellamy getting on, and Maxi possibly leaving then I think it's wrong to assume that we do not need options out wide.

On a free I think he would be very useful.

He's better than most of what we have so, I have no problems with him signing.
Don't think it'll happen though.

I don't want kalou, it's like having Babel's twin. Good athlete but don't have the football brain to go with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom