• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Karius concussion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked that movie. At that time a Norwegian was found good enough to be part of the star team. Those were the days.... we even gave Maggies boys a hell of a beating at Ullevåll!! Can you imagine!!!
Beezerkers arent a team. They are a force of nature

It does make us look a little bit Evertonish. But, if this results in any improvement in the way football addressess concussion issues, I wouldnt mind it. One of my shocking memories of previous world cup was Christoph Kramer obviously knocked out of his senses and not a single word was said in the commentary (atleast here in the US) coz it was a world cup final and other things were more important. But I dont think it will have any effect. So from that perspective, I wish this was not released.

Mass Gen do not put out fake statements. So Karius had serious concussion related issues. I hope he recovers from that fully. I also dont want him at LFC as our main keeper as the pressure will be too much. It is not fair on him, not fair on us. We have Firmino openly talking about recruiting a new keeper. In a way that is an indication of how the other team members view the goalkeeping situation.

Ramos is reacting to it as there is a wee bit of a spotlight placed on him now. Often Madrid players are able to get away with whatever they can do as the Spanish media protects them. The German media have been particularly brilliant. They have not directly accused him or Madrid but have set the agenda by drip feeding articles. Next time, Ramos does it (and you know it is going to happen) either in the world cup or in the Champions League, the attention is only going to grow. In fact, if you are a player and if Ramos grazes your head, just clutch your head and fall down. If Germany plays Spain in the world cup, you know the Germans are going to do this. You are going to make referees very uncomfortable in protecting him. That is one of the reasons they are lashing out. Having said that, I wish we had Sergio Ramos in our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom