• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Keepers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some reports in Italy we have inquired about the Lazio keeper Thomas Strakosha

If Buffon is still amazing then why is he leaving juventus?

Plus he’s a nazi. Allegedly. So he can fuck off.

Odds plummeting on Butland. Now don't get me wrong, a one legged penguin would be a better option than that tit in goal at the weekend, but I think we should be aiming a little higher than Butland. Lets just hope that's some people taking a punt rather than actual inside knowledge.

Had the misfortune of diving in for a beer after work today and met a few pals in the little expat community here including a Man U fan and a Chelsea fan....

As you can Imagine the conversation started very well...

Further on into the discussion the Manc pal of mine drops into conversation that De Gea would have at least tried to get a hand to Bales worldy... I doubt he would have saved it but ... yeah... he would have done.

I will be most upset if that lad ever plays for us again, Butland would be a step up.

Who is it who talks about the ministry of lowered expectation on here?

Just because Karius and Mignolet are wank doesnt mean we should accept signing a keeper who is *alright* as a replacement.

I dont know enough keepers to know if Allison or Oblak or whoever is the answer, but I know Butland isnt.

I know these vids are two years old. Neuer is not going anywhere but the other two have had a decent record and could be available at a decent fee

Had the misfortune of diving in for a beer after work today and met a few pals in the little expat community here including a Man U fan and a Chelsea fan....

As you can Imagine the conversation started very well...

Further on into the discussion the Manc pal of mine drops into conversation that De Gea would have at least tried to get a hand to Bales worldy... I doubt he would have saved it but ... yeah... he would have done.

I will be most upset if that lad ever plays for us again, Butland would be a step up.

If the only thing we had to discuss was whether or not De Gea might have got a hand onto Bale’s wonder strike, we might not have lost.

As it is, we are actually discussing if Karius’s display was the most calamitous in any major football cup final, IN HISTORY

Who is it who talks about the ministry of lowered expectation on here?

Just because Karius and Mignolet are wank doesnt mean we should accept signing a keeper who is *alright* as a replacement.

I dont know enough keepers to know if Allison or Oblak or whoever is the answer, but I know Butland isnt.

Yeah, as soon as Karius threw the first one off Benzema, I knew we’d be in that world of ‘well, at least he’s better than Karius’ which then means that we could feasibly discuss almost every goalkeeping cabbage on the fucking planet, and also add about 10-20m to said cabbage’s transfer fee

Christ, even Mongolet comes back into the conversation if that’s where the bar is set.

Agent Bobby earning his corn. Seals the Fabinho deal and now working on Alison. Should be a good month commission wise for him.
299b5f16c1b79106adee38bc68c94324.jpg

I was one of the idiots who allowed Karius's last few months to cloud my judgement of a player who is quite clearly not in our class.

We're Liverpool, we want to win things. We should have the best keeper in the world. Unfortunately, he's a dirty manc twat.

Bribing him with a huge fuck off chocolate cake is a good idea if he's just been smoking a weed with him.

Weed, chocolate cake, oh, & by the way, take this pen & sign this bit of paper here, no, you don't need to read it, who can be arsed reading when they're stoned, it's fine, just sign it....

Agent Bobby earning his corn. Seals the Fabinho deal and now working on Alison. Should be a good month commission wise for him.
299b5f16c1b79106adee38bc68c94324.jpg

Too bad Brazil plays in Liverpool in June.

Boris would have been a great signing (better than Karius and Mignolet anyway).

With the exception of Oblak and Allisson, are there any top quality goalkeepers around that we can sign?
Courthouis and De Gea have 12 months left on their contracts but neither are a possibility for us. I dont think Courthoius is all that anyway.

Who else is there?

Is alisson actually that good? Or is it because we were linked to him he's been hyped to fuck

With the exception of Oblak and Allisson, are there any top quality goalkeepers around that we can sign?
Courthouis and De Gea have 12 months left on their contracts but neither are a possibility for us. I dont think Courthoius is all that anyway.

Who else is there?

Courtois struggled this year - he obviously wants to move to Spain.

Who else is there?

Aren't there a bunch of German 'keepers (not named Karius) that are meant to be pretty good? @rurikbird?

Who else is there?
Pope. All the stats suggest he's the next best thing to De Gea in terms of ridiculous saves, and he is by far the strongest at commanding the penalty area in the PL. I'd have him ahead of Allison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom