• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Klopp no more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Climate migrant? He's fucking German, not Hawaiian.

Still totally understandable if he would move his wife to a warm nice climate after being so successful in his career.

But again I guess his wife is better of with him working. Imagine that guy spending his days at home.

Christ. He's whooshed you all
3153e15448f86807220c490f6fbb2aae.jpg
However, it does again bring in the question of a winter break. Its something that will help players (morally and physically), whats the huge question mark against it if it makes the PL even stronger?

However, it does again bring in the question of a winter break. Its something that will help players (morally and physically), whats the huge question mark against it if it makes the PL even stronger?

Who cares about the PL being stronger, or the international team, or whatever other "benefits" it has?

Although as long as nobody TOUCHES my Xmas schedule, packed full of wintry Yuletide football, I don't care that much.

Who cares about the PL being stronger, or the international team, or whatever other "benefits" it has?

Although as long as nobody TOUCHES my Xmas schedule, packed full of wintry Yuletide football, I don't care that much.

This.
I visited Brazil over the holidays a few years back and was super excited to go catch a match or two in a real South American cauldron of football rage. And then found out they were shut down for 2 weeks. Fuck Brazil and fuck Xmas break.

This.
I visited Brazil over the holidays a few years back and was super excited to go catch a match or two in a real South American cauldron of football rage. And then found out they were shut down for 2 weeks. Fuck Brazil and fuck Xmas break.

So you went for the fucking instead. Wise choice :D

Make that 92 in 150

I am a big fan King Binny. But this time around I am sure I agree with your stats. You clearly use stats that imply that football was invented in 1992. Alex Ferguson first 150 game in English til flight clearly never gave 90 victories. King Kenny's first 150 games in charge in English topflight could have given more points (not sure). Point being you give Fergie undeserved credit here.

From Blue moon

Hardly a surprise but how does Klopp win MOTY for winning the champions league, when Pep won the treble and beat shiny teeth into second place with an injury hit squad??

It's possible they factored in the £1bn spent on the oil-funded Arab State squad, financial impropriety, and the fact that Guardiola is a massive fucking cunt

I think the last point coupled with how charismatic Klopp is would be the deciding factor for many.

I am a big fan King Binny. But this time around I am sure I agree with your stats. You clearly use stats that imply that football was invented in 1992. Alex Ferguson first 150 game in English til flight clearly never gave 90 victories. King Kenny's first 150 games in charge in English topflight could have given more points (not sure). Point being you give Fergie undeserved credit here.

Premier league imo - not 'league'

He's a special manager beyond measure. He's a new Shankly. I really believe that. And I believe, like with Shankly, we can continue to be the version of Liverpool he created when he moves on.
Would we need a Paisley, ie someone from the coaching setup or can someone coming in from the outside continue it? It’s why I wish we could have a potential manager joining the current coaching team or youth setup. I’d love for Gerrard to join up once he’s finished at Rangers.

Love this set of stats for Klopp's 4 years:

[bcolor=#ffffff][/bcolor]

[bcolor=#ffffff]EDIT - geek jogs about disk defrag will be largely frowned on[/bcolor]

I would have to know what disk defrag is before I could joke about it... So i guess I am not a geek then?

It's possible they factored in the £1bn spent on the oil-funded Arab State squad, financial impropriety, and the fact that Guardiola is a massive fucking cunt
Get the Arab but, but don't buy into the cunt bit. Personally I think they awarded it on the basis that we challenged them and also got to the 2nd CL final in as many seasons and won it this time.

But the money thing we all go on about is relative to the times we live in, it will always be a problem - just have to deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom