• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lallana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coutinho will be inconsistent in the same way Sterling will be, they will both need time to mature. Lallana being 26/27 should, in theory, have already developed meaning he is more consistent and therefore less prone to lapses in form.

I think now that Lallana has settled he is being more consistent and to some degree offering what we thought he would when he joined, they are both good players as is Sterling. I think people do expect more from Coutinho because he has shown the potential to be world class or nearly world class and the same applies to Sterling. Lallana is probably as good as he is going to get, that isn't a slight on him in anyway.

It is a Similar thing with Stevie, if he hits a 40 yard diagonal pass to feet without the receiver breaking stride no one mentions it but if Henderson did it people would rave about it. We expect it from Stevie in the same way we expect the magic from Coutinho and when he is inconsistent, which he is, people vent.

I am not sober enough to change that into a working picture of Plug from Bash St Kids from my phone.

Soz.

First thing I thought of too. Couldn't wait each week for the Beano, Dandy and .. what was the other one that was a broadsheet ? Fuck me how times have changed.

One wonders if it is our training modalities and not the England training that fucking ruins the players.

I am not so sure if thats a positive though, as he is not exactly setting the world on fire at the mo...

I'd really prefer if he reigned in pyromaniacal tendencies.

There's no telling how long the FA would ban him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom