• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
..and he didn't get Ryan any I take it?

Would explain a lot.

Ha I've never met Ryan.

Closet we can was him spotting me out the window of a car on Acland street.

I'm still surprised I didn't get a drive by egging.

I will always maintain if we ever do meet his opinion of me will change for the better (doubt it could get any worse in fairness)

Ha I've never met Ryan.

Closet we can was him spotting me out the window of a car on Acland street.

I'm still surprised I didn't get a drive by egging.

I will always maintain if we ever do meet his opinion of me will change for the better (doubt it could get any worse in fairness)

What? When did that happen? Did I say that?

What? When did that happen? Did I say that?

I believe you did but maybe I'm mistaken.

When I first came to Australia I have a memory of you telling you saw me but didn't want to shout 'Hey Dreambeliever!' out the window!

Quit the sham - we know you are two middle aged, middle class gay men, closeted in your Australian love nest and getting your kicks out of knitting & reading Mills & Boon to each other when you are not adopting your fake internet personas.

Closet we can

2VOaZ5q.gif

Imagine a world where a Leicester City manager wins the league title and then is under pressure for his job a few months later while they are in the knock out stages of the CL. Fuck modern football.

Has there ever been a situation where a club wins the PL 1 season & the next win the CL and get relegated?

It's a million miles off but it's actually a chance of it happening....

I believe you did but maybe I'm mistaken.

When I first came to Australia I have a memory of you telling you saw me but didn't want to shout 'Hey Dreambeliever!' out the window!

Completely forgotten that.

Probably intentionally.

Surely this is the summer when Mahrez decides he's had enough at Leicester? We should be all over that if he does.

Not sure what I think about this. Firing on all cylinders he'd be just what we need out wide, but I'd be wondering when he might decide he'd had enough at LFC as well.

Part of Leicester City's problem this season is that Mahrez isn't giving his manager 100% effort. I wouldn't want us to sign a moody, temperamental player like that.

Last edited:
They won the league against all the odds available, they can be as cocky as they like.
All fans are cocky after they have just won the PL .... and deservedly so. You can't blame the fans for enjoying it for as long as they can, and especially teams such as Leicester because it's not coming around for them again this century.

I'd love for us to sign Mahrez, still think he's great. The one downside would be that we would lose both him and Mane for the month of January every 2 years.

I'd love for us to sign Mahrez, still think he's great. The one downside would be that we would lose both him and Mane for the month of January every 2 years.
He's a good player when on form, but where would you play him?

I also don't see him fitting into the pressing style. Kante covered for him a lot last year. This year, his lack of workrate has been exposed.

Don't think fitting him in would be difficult. He's a wide player (and a very good one) and we've been sadly lacking in that department while Mane's been away. The attitude problem would be the stumbling-block IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom