• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Leics v Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s probably bad karma to talk like this but my ideal scenario also involves Chelsea outside of the top 4 and in need of a win against City in the champions league final

That apart, it is also ideal because I would rather Leicester in the CL than Chelsea.

It’s probably bad karma to talk like this but my ideal scenario also involves Chelsea outside of the top 4 and in need of a win against City in the champions league final

Yes and if they didn't win against City, then they're in the Europa. Clearly the best situation is them in 5th going into the CL final.

Werner should have had a penalty there. There is literally no point in VAR.
I've definitely seen them given but glad it wasn't because I don't think Werner made a genuine attempt to play the ball and he moved his leg just so it would be in tielemans way as he swung at the ball.

Chelsea fans chanting "It's not football any more" and "Fuck VAR".

Because they've not been allowed to get away with a blatant handball.

LOLZ.

What's the odds on this going 0-0 till the 94th Minute of 95.. and Chelsea get a corner.. and Mendy comes up.

Only for Leicester to win the header and Vardy to run down the other end and tap into an empty net.

I've definitely seen them given but glad it wasn't because I don't think Werner made a genuine attempt to play the ball and he moved his leg just so it would be in tielemans way as he swung at the ball.
He kicked the back of his leg. Was 100% a pen.

He kicked the back of his leg. Was 100% a pen.
It looked like a blatant penalty, but also a blatant dive.

He went looking for contact, got it, and tumbled like a sack of shit.

Still. It was a penalty. Would love to have seen a pen given and a yellow card to Werner. Lol.

Considering where we are I do hate to say it but it's so much better with fans in the ground.

I read this morning about the 5 potential outcomes that we should be hoping for in this match...

1. BIG LC win. 2. Any LC win. 3. A draw. 4. BIG chavs win. 5. Narrow chavs win. In that order.

So, of course, it'll end 1-0 to the fucking chavs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom