• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Leics v Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
A win tomorrow means that we're at least 2 goals better than Leicester going into the last match... Let's just get there before worrying about how many we need on Sunday, because Burnley, away, with that CB pairing terrifies me.

If we manage to win tomorrow, I really prefer our final day fixture. At home, with fans and must win Vs away to Villa or Harry Kane chasing the boot in his last Spurs game.

What is wrong with Kasper Schmeichel? Jorginho hops into the air for every single penalty. Why did he dive to one side during the hop? Has he done less research than what every football viewer knows?

What is wrong with Kasper Schmeichel? Jorginho hops into the air for every single penalty. Why did he dive to one side during the hop? Has he done less research than what every football viewer knows?

It's a mystery. Just like why the fuck did Rodgers not play his top scorer and most in form player for the most important game of the season.

A win tomorrow means that we're at least 2 goals better than Leicester going into the last match... Let's just get there before worrying about how many we need on Sunday, because Burnley, away, with that CB pairing terrifies me.
I'm actually more confident of Philipps (brilliant in the air) and Rhys (6′ 5″) against Burnley and Palace than I was against WBA, because both Burnley and Palace rely on a lot of set pieces and have tall players to take advantage (see Leeds and Newcastle). Far more so than say Fabs and Gomez who are just decent in the air. On the ground is another matter but Fabs will take care of that.

Any win tomorrow will do. Leicester are not beating Spurs by 3 goals.
What is wrong with you? I'm sure Southampton thought that there was no way they could stick 9 past them. Spurs are going to be deflated from the Kane news.

Anything could happen.

We always lose gainst the likes of Burnley and Crystal Palace when it matters.
I had completely forgotten that crowds will be back for the Palace game. It might be tough but I am a bit more confident that we will somehow manage to win.

What is wrong with you? I'm sure Southampton thought that there was no way they could stick 9 past them. Spurs are going to be deflated from the Kane news.

Anything could happen.
No it couldn’t. Spurs are not Southampton.

I'm actually more confident of Philipps (brilliant in the air) and Rhys (6′ 5″) against Burnley and Palace than I was against WBA, because both Burnley and Palace rely on a lot of set pieces and have tall players to take advantage (see Leeds and Newcastle). Far more so than say Fabs and Gomez who are just decent in the air. On the ground is another matter but Fabs will take care of that.

Hope you're right, mate. If we win today, it all sets up very nicely for a raucous, bouncing Anfield to drive the boys home for one final win, to save this abortion of a season...

Hope we can grab a few this afternoon, so we're not all watching the final 10 minutes crouched behind our couches, afraid to look.

I had completely forgotten that crowds will be back for the Palace game. It might be tough but I am a bit more confident that we will somehow manage to win.

Yes. Palace have their Selhurst Park bow tonight. Hopefully they blow Arsenal away, Hodgson gets a final bow with their fans, and everyone goes home drunk and pretends the last game of the season doesn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom