• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool Goal Scoring Table 2023/24

A breakdown of the 1000 (in descending order).

Salah - 205
Mane - 120
Firmino - 111
Jota - 55
Origi - 41
Coutinho - 37
Own goals - 31
Nunez - 31
Milner - 25
Sturridge - 25
Van Dijk - 23
Wijnaldum - 22
Diaz - 21
Alexander-Arnold - 18
Gakpo - 18
Oxlade-Chamberlain - 18
Jones - 16
Lallana - 14
Minamino - 14
Can - 13
Henderson - 13
Fabinho - 11
Keita - 11
Matip - 11
Robertson - 9
Benteke - 8
Elliott - 8
Shaqiri - 8
Lovren - 7
Szoboszlai - 5
Ibe - 4
Allen - 3
Carvalho - 3
Gravenberch - 3
Konate - 3
Mac Allister - 3
Thiago - 3
Clyne - 2
Danns - 2
Endo - 2
Klavan - 2
Sakho - 2
Alisson - 1
Bajcetic - 1
Bradley - 1
Gordon - 1
Grujic - 1
Hoever - 1
Ings - 1
Koumas - 1
Lucas - 1
Moreno - 1
Ojo - 1
Phillips - 1
Quansah - 1
Sinclair - 1
Skrtel - 1
Smith - 1
Solanke - 1
Teixeira - 1
Toure - 1
Woodburn - 1

There was a great fact about that Quansah goal on the radio the other night. Once that goal was scored Liverpool now have had over their history a scorer whose name begins with every letter of the alphabet. We were only waiting on Q and Quansah gave us the alphabetic clean sweep. I think we should get a trophy for it.

There was a great fact about that Quansah goal on the radio the other night. Once that goal was scored Liverpool now have had over their history a scorer whose name begins with every letter of the alphabet. We were only waiting on Q and Quansah gave us the alphabetic clean sweep. I think we should get a trophy for it.

This is a great fact, and I loved Ziege when I was a kid.

sub.jpg

I saw a graph somewhere on Twitter than showed Liverpool average scoring rate (or was it chance creation?) slowly, but steadily climbing up throughout Klopp’s tenure. Can’t find it now, but it feels like a 3-goal game for us is just about par which wasn’t the case 5-6 years ago.

Having all these goal-scoring threats from midfield must be making a difference.
Is it the graph here: https://www.sixcrazyminutes.com/thr...end-of-the-season.198595/page-12#post-2304057 ?

Salah moves up to second in the race for the golden boot, two behind Haaland having played a game less.
Even if plays all his remaining league games, it’ll be his least no of appearances in 7 seasons at 32.
Overall 34 goal involvements now.

Back
Top Bottom