• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

dee

Part of the Furniture
Administrator
Ahead of the window flying open on Friday I’m creating this thread to capture the general made up shit about who we are in for.

Any generalised bollocks can go in here. Let’s try to only start threads on the moves that go beyond speculation on tribalfootball or a space filler in the red tops

I’ll be betting this turns into a ‘thing’ for the made-up transfer sites

To help their PSR situation, the Magpies are set to reluctantly cash in on teenager Yankuba Minteh this summer.

Minteh impressed last season on loan at Arne Slot's Feyenoord, scoring 10 goals.

Everytime we’re linked with someone The Echo or Athletic say they’re not that high on our shortlist, so who the hell is up there?

No action so far, Euros starts next week so assume we are focussed on players outside of Euros because pre-season starts early for Slot.

Are we signing Gordon soon though? Even if he has an above average Euros his price tag will go up another 30-50m. A bad Euros and it will still be 90m.

We will sign a bit of “potential” but other than that I think we will have to wait and see what the manager can do with what he has.
After all, if we hadn’t have had so many major players out for so long, we would have probably won the league

Back
Top Bottom