• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Barca Match Thread CL Semi-Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
"There's zero chance tonight. If we had an away goal and Salah and Firmino that'd be tough enough, though I'd still fancy us.

I just hope the lads give a good account of themselves and we don't find ourselves on the wrong end of a cricket score on aggregate"

I actually think we won because we didnt have an away goal and were missing two of our front three. It's not a special Liverpool night if it's not completely fucking impossible.

This makes things difficult - another match I didn’t watch.

Ajax/Spurs are definitely winning in the final and Brighton are definitely getting beat on Sunday.

I actually think we won because we didnt have an away goal and were missing two of our front three. It's not a special Liverpool night if it's not completely fucking impossible.
I think that helped in not conceding but also they must have been a bit screwed up not knowing what to expect from Origi and Shaq.

Just got home, absolutely smashed.

That’s my St Etienne.

I’ll be talking about this for fucking moons. Absolute pleasure to be there tonight. Fucking still can’t believe it. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone throw a burger at Suárez?

I also didn't watch this one. Was cleaning windows and stuff... I have a feeling they might need another cleaning sometime around June 1st :)

Like @ibromurph said, this has restored the balance to the Universe as far as I'm concerned. Let's go to Madrid and win it!

I also didn't watch this one. Was cleaning windows and stuff... I have a feeling they might need another cleaning sometime around June 1st :)

Like @ibromurph said, this has restored the balance to the Universe as far as I'm concerned. Let's go to Madrid and win it!

Only if we win it

As a monumentally stupid superstitious jinx wary type of fella, I have developed fundamentally dumb utterly nonsensical rituals in all aspects of my life;

I was rather keen on a young lady I took on a date and carried her pillion passenger on my motorbike with me so from then on the passenger foot support pedals can never be pushed back into the body of the bike just in case she returns... Yes, fully nonsensical... that's me. Dumb as a bag of spanners.

Last year I watched every single game we played in the CL beginning at 2 am even though I work at 7 am, as we progressed through the tournament I began to notice that we were rather fucking nifty and the better we got the more stressful I found it so despite having to be at mornings work 5 hours after kick off I needed Gin to ease my nerves, this then had to occur every game.

At first, I chose Hendricks but my local shop ran out before the final so I was distraught!!

LOOK what happened in the final!! Fucking Tanqueray force 10... Most people think it was our shitty goaly and a dirty defender but no... Tanqueray force 10... I KNEW it was unlucky...

This year I have also watched but due to my own unforgivable shopping ineptitude in the first leg, I had ZERO Gin... Sure enough... DISASTER.

Feeling guilty and even though a miracle was required after the first leg I ensured that Gin was available to me 6 hours ago... Good Gin... a FINE Gin...

I love Gini and I love Gin.

p.s. has anyone else noticed that we are really truly fucking nifty??

Tuesday was feeling pretty down, this wonderful side probably wasn't going to have a chance to win something, after such a great season...So happy for the players, they deserve this final.

I'd like to see how Lineker and Ferdinand reacted to the goals!

You just have to believe this team are destined for greatness after witnessing that.

Someone mentioned St Etienne. I never thought another European night at Anfield would top that. We need to win the final and it easily tops it I think.

Anyone heard from Halmeister? is he ok? Never met a guy who doesn't love winning!

Morning all, have just woken up to birdsong, apparently it's the sweet silver song of lark, ....but I have this utter craving to crow to any and every non Liverpool fan in my address book.

I booked the morning off work cos I’m rough as fuck, I had about 6 pints before the game and abarrr another 7 or 8 after.

But I’m up at 8am, still pissed, and I’m fucking skipping into work. Can’t get there quick enough.

Why? Cos I wanna see the look on all the Evertonians faces. WHAT A FUCKING NIGHT.

My mate texted me this morning.

He was convinced we were gonna get battered so switched his phone off, played his ps4 & didn't switch his phone back on until just before he was gonna go to bed!

I booked the morning off work cos I’m rough as fuck, I had about 6 pints before the game and abarrr another 7 or 8 after.

But I’m up at 8am, still pissed, and I’m fucking skipping into work. Can’t get there quick enough.

Why? Cos I wanna see the look on all the Evertonians faces. WHAT A FUCKING NIGHT.

Reminds me of the day many moons ago, the Saturday after Cally got his MBE midweek, when I was on the Kop to watch us beat Stoke in the Cup. Everton had drawn at Goodison with Altrincham of all teams and on the way back to Lime St.we passed a small group of bitters on the other side of the street trying to get by without being noticed. They failed. :vamp:

Reminds me of the day many moons ago, the Saturday after Cally got his MBE midweek, when I was on the Kop to watch us beat Stoke in the Cup. Everton had drawn at Goodison with Altrincham of all teams and on the way back to Lime St.we passed a small group of bitters on the other side of the street trying to get by without being noticed. They failed. :vamp:

There’s one Manc in our work too. He usually comes past my desk about 9.15 and says “morning” and makes some sort of shite joke about the footy. His one yesterday was “I need you to look at these figures, come round to my desk later and keep me KOMPANY”

Fucking can’t wait for this. Fuck off bahahahahahahahahaha

One thing I've just noticed, after our second goal when Gini takes the ball of Ter Stegen, the cunt rolls around holding his face, as if Gini hit him, I guess that's what that random red card check from VAR was about before the kickoff. What a snidey little cunt, he got what he deserved

One thing I've just noticed, after our second goal when Gini takes the ball of Ter Stegen, the cunt rolls around holding his face, as if Gini hit him, I guess that's what that random red card check from VAR was about before the kickoff. What a snidey little cunt, he got what he deserved

I noticed that. Disgraceful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom