• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Bournemouth Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salah with a sumptuous touch to control the ball off the pitch & set himself up, shot was a bit tame sadly.

It'll come...

Salah just had a shot and didn't score.

What's going on
His second shot on target he didn't score.

He does have a fair few he doesn't score. He just has a lot he does too!

Fuck, if his accuracy was as good as, say, Aguero's, he'd have broken all the records a few weeks ago.

He takes a lot of his shots running at pace though, so his shots to goal ratio will suffer compared to most other players who play a more traditional striker or forward role.

I could watch Firmino do those little delicate half touches around players all day.

Chamberlain doing really well in that move too.

His second shot on target he didn't score.

He does have a fair few he doesn't score. He just has a lot he does too!

Fuck, if his accuracy was as good as, say, Aguero's, he'd have broken all the records a few weeks ago.

He takes a lot of his shots running at pace though, so his shots to goal ratio will suffer compared to most other players who play a more traditional striker or forward role.

If Mane had Salahs accuracy, we'd be unstoppable.

Salah trying to force it, needs to let it happen.

Chamberlain being a bit of a bully here which is great.

Me neither but I think the goals are gonna come, he just doesn't have to force it.

Totally. Especially since everyone will try to set him up.

And because Bournemouth will key to Salah, others will be more open and he should look for them.

I'm loving that we are all over them, but could we please score a few more and put this game to bed.

Its amazing how our players receive the ball in such tight situations. It almost beggars belief. 2, 3, 4 players around them they still take the ball and kill it stone dead. Its really amazing the close control they have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom