• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Bournemouth Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been a really dominant half of football.
Henderson has been fucking magnificent

They're still in the game with a big threat in Defoe despite what we"re seeing

They're still in the game with a big threat in Defoe despite what we"re seeing
Yeah, we really do need to score another goal. Bournemouth know they can score late goals & for some stupid reason there's an unwritten rule in football that if you're one goal up you decide to sit back in your penalty area & let the other team try to score for the last ten minutes.

Great first half but we should really cut out on this top scorer bullshit and stop trying to find Mo at every opportunity.

Mo himself has to relax, he could have had a hat trick if his touches were less stiff.

Definitely a confidence in the side today, we look like we know we're better than the opposition

Very good performance so far. Decent pace, positive passing, brilliant movement by Firmino and sharp play by Mane. Just a pity Mo is a bit obsessive about his goal total, because he should've passed a couple of times instead of shooting. But a good first half.

Great first half but we should really cut out on this top scorer bullshit and stop trying to find Mo at every opportunity.

Mo himself has to relax, he could have had a hat trick if his touches were less stiff.
Dont think we have at all.

Amazing the transformation with Virgil in the side. While I'd still feel a lot better if we'd converted a couple of our other opportunities, I no longer expect the equalizing sucker punch like I used to on those days we weren't clinical.

According to the Guardian MBM Defoe had three touches in the first half, and one of those was the kick-off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom