• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Everton Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could have understood the fuss if Klopp had gone over to the Everton fans or something, but as it is - WTF?

Be in no doubt, this is the only reason we made it to this wonderful universe. Let us send thoughts and prayers to everyone left behind with @Frogfish
You seem to be more than a little confused. You are in MY wonderful universe, where Origi scores 96th minute winning goals against Everton.

You seem to be more than a little confused. You are in MY wonderful universe, where Origi scores 96th minute winning goals against Everton.

I understand why you say such things, but trust me, you never existed 30 minutes ago. All your memories and what you recall as your long life before now are just quantum mechanical illusions. You're 30 minutes old. Happy Birthday!!

Is that the most satisfying derby winner ever ?

So much lol and the timing and the fact it was fucking origi , supremely satisfying

So much lol and the timing and the fact it was fucking origi , supremely satisfying

More like the most embarrassing win, the kind of win they'd make a DVD out of, but who cares (that much), we won.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH !

That more than made up for Wednesday.

Thought Fabs was very good indeed. Pleased to see Shaq start, and Naby come on.

And we now have the best defensive record in the Premiership !!!

There was one around 2010 when the Greek was sent off unfairly and we sneaked a 1-0
That one was nice.

Gary Mac scoring that last minute free kick in the treble year meant a lot.

But given how frustrating this would have been and how City would have had a decent gap I think its a very satisfying one aye.

The game at Goodison will be fucking tough. They look a brilliant side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom