• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Portsmouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
But do we have the squad to allow that? In terms of LB, tragically, inexcusably, the answer is probably not. At CM we have Purple Aqui, but I've given up all hope with him, really. Still, I'd look at playing this team:

-------------------------------------------------Reina--------------------------------------------

Magic---------------Carra---------------------------------------Agger--------------------Anyone

----------------------Masher-------------------------------------Gerrard--------------------------

---------------Casper----------------------Purple Aqui------------------------Babel----------

----------------------------------------------Torres----------------------------------------

My team was pretty close too, except Maxi played instead of Casper.

Still, all kudos to khl for doing the impossible: accurately predicting a Benitez team.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=39257.msg1069824#msg1069824 date=1268682203]
[quote author=Fallon link=topic=39257.msg1068718#msg1068718 date=1268450996]
[quote author=the_khl link=topic=39257.msg1068316#msg1068316 date=1268389773]
Aquilani has got to start.

Babel too.

And Maxi.

................................REINA...............................

JOHNSON..........CARRA......AGGER...........INSUA

.....................MASHER.........GERRARD...............

MAXI..........................AQUILANI..............BABEL

................................TORRES............................

Gerrard and Aqui can swap around a bit. That's probably our most balanced team at the moment. Pace and hardwork combined with good passing skills and players who can beat their marker.
[/quote]

That could be the dream team right now, though I think I'd die of shock if that's what Rafa plays.
[/quote]Has anyone seen Fallon tonight?
[/quote]

I nearly did, I considered ringing 999 to see if they could rush me an oxygen tank out. It get's me though why can't we do this more often? I knew we'd batter them when I saw the confirmed team.

[quote author=Brendan link=topic=39257.msg1069814#msg1069814 date=1268681825]
Who cares what O'Tomkins thinks? We played his favourite bunch of useless cunts against Pompey once already this season, and got battered by the worst side in the league, so I don't see how this can be any worse than that display
[/quote]

Hmmm, don't think I suggested Dossena at left-midfield for that one, but anyway.

Impressive prediction KHL, well done.

I always wanted us to try Gerrard on the right and Aquilani in the attacking role behind Torres.

It was the only way he could have been a success here, and I don't recall it ever being tested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom