• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Arsenal (Anfield : Sunday 16.00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If sturridge was on the pitch we'd have been 4-0 by half time though, & arsenal would be in pieces mentally.

Wouldn't have made the defence any better, but I doubt it would have mattered.
I don't even think playing Studge at the mo would make any difference to this shambles of a team..

But not having him has hurt us badly..

Has there ever been such a collapse from one season to the other? Has selling one player ever devastated a team this much?

We should just give the ball back to the opposition and save a bit of time, instead of taking a corner

I don't even think playing Studge at the mo would make any difference to this shambles of a team..

But not having him has hurt us badly..
The amount of possession we had first half & having sterling behind sturridge & his pace? We'd have scored at least a couple.

Well yeah, I know it's pie in the sky, but as sturridge will be back in January & it's unlikely we won't get another striker in I just think it will change our dynamic.

I agree. Some class players up front and Gerrard on the bench and we could go on a massive win streak in January...

Has there ever been such a collapse from one season to the other? Has selling one player ever devastated a team this much?

BobH1GqCAAArtn3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom