• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Luton Tickets (24th Feb)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nomad

Very Well-Known
Long shot, but with opening of the new stand, I was wondering if anyone would have 2 x tickets (for me and my 8 year old boy) i could purchase from them.

Long story short:

As I put on another thread my son is at that age where he's still bouncing between teams, I've managed to postpone taking him to other stadiums other than Wembley.

He comes from an extended family where there are supporters of a few teams. But I'm still trying to get him over to us. I'm hoping a special trip to Anfield would be the tipping point.

If anyone knows of any spares, please can you let me know.

Thanks for reading.

Might aswel chuck my hat in the ring n all.

We're usually super busy but I'd like to take my boy 11, or full fam to a game 4 of us..

He's done city, arsenal Liverpool stadium tour.
Not been to any other games and would like to take them

The members ballot for that match (and the others in second half of season) haven’t been drawn yet so you might find tickets easier after that.

Depending on budget for taking your boy to his first game you might be able to get 2 together in one of the hospitality areas. These also aren’t on sale for those games yet but are in this link -https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/h...P*MTcwMjI0MzE0MS4xLjEuMTcwMjI0MzE2MS40MC4wLjA.

Just giving this a cheeky bump.. if anyone knows of 2 spares please can you let me know.

Would love to make this my sons first game as we live fairly local to Luton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom