• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Villa match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is senderos wearing some fucking cloaking device so our defenders can't see the big bald fuck?

Piss poor defending all round. Sakho should have cleared instead of waiting for it ti bobble , Gerrard waited for Mignolet who didn't come out.

Oh dear. For an almost £40 million centre-back pairing, we deserve better than what we are getting so far.

It is quite worrying we have three debutants' in our front three and we now need goals.

Rodgers seems to have done a bit of a Rafa with the team selection today. These players are pretty unfamiliar with each other and it shows. We have Balotelli making his home debut. I really don't know why he's chosen to give Premier League debuts to two other players as well. Keep the spine and introduce new players when we're doing well. And of course it's just sod's law that Rodgers chooses to drop Sterling right after I've made him my fantasy team captain.

I don't actually think Senderos would have been sent off for that had the ref seen it

How the fuck is he risking a booking for a dive, are you not allowed to lose your balance or trip over your own feet these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom