• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Villa match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Note to self. Telling Modo to shut up because he's a fucking twat earns lot of likes in match threads.*

Right then, same old same old. Set piece conceded. Bus parked. Let's see what we can do. Have we progressed from the same old shit we always throw at the same old situation?

Deja vu so far. Come on boys...

I'm not trying to be funny, I'm waiting to see the what £25 million gets us.
So far nothing.

So he's this years English scapegoat then. Funny you attempted to make it Henderson roughly a year ago and had to eat a big plate of shut the fuck up I was wrong on that one.

I'm not trying to be funny, I'm waiting to see the what £25 million gets us.
So far nothing.
Well wait quietly then.

If it's still nothing halfway through the season start a thread to gloat happily in whilst the rest of rue the wasted cash & opportunity.

I know, I'm obviously trolling.
Obvious, tiresome, boring, irritating cos we're being beaten & outplayed.

If we were 3-0 up & he'd contributed fuck all I daresay we wouldn't mind, as it is, we're all a tad irritated without you being a prick, so pack it the fuck in.

Coutinho, Gerrard, and Sakho have been shite.

Fuck Coutinho off for sterling.

On the plus, Moreno is a proper attacking FB. On the negative....too much to list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom