• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Loic Remy

Status
Not open for further replies.
[article]‘I don’t see how he has failed a medical. It doesn’t make sense,’ said Harry Redknapp at the unveiling of new signing Rio Ferdinand on Monday.

‘He had a stringent medical here, one at Marseille, one at Newcastle and one with France before the World Cup.

‘He’s never had a problem with his fitness. You could not meet a fitter lad. There can’t be any issue with his fitness.

‘I can’t see a medical reason. There must be other reasons. That (failing medical) is not possible. There has to be another reason.

‘He has never failed a medical before. He’s never had a problem and didn’t miss a game at Newcastle (where he spent last season on loan).

‘They must have changed their mind or decided to go in another direction.’

Remy could now return to Loftus Road, and that is something Redknapp would welcome.

‘He will come back here,’ he said.‘Their loss is our gain. I have got a fantastic striker capable of scoring 20 goals in the Premier League.

‘We need him now to come in here and get 20 goals. So from a selfish point of view I have got a great striker.

‘If he is here we will be delighted to have him back.’[/article]

[article]‘I don’t see how he has failed a medical. It doesn’t make sense,’ said Harry Redknapp at the unveiling of new signing Rio Ferdinand on Monday.

‘He had a stringent medical here, one at Marseille, one at Newcastle and one with France before the World Cup.

‘He’s never had a problem with his fitness. You could not meet a fitter lad. There can’t be any issue with his fitness.

‘I can’t see a medical reason. There must be other reasons. That (failing medical) is not possible. There has to be another reason.

‘He has never failed a medical before. He’s never had a problem and didn’t miss a game at Newcastle (where he spent last season on loan).

‘They must have changed their mind or decided to go in another direction.’

Remy could now return to Loftus Road, and that is something Redknapp would welcome.

‘He will come back here,’ he said.‘Their loss is our gain. I have got a fantastic striker capable of scoring 20 goals in the Premier League.

‘We need him now to come in here and get 20 goals. So from a selfish point of view I have got a great striker.

‘If he is here we will be delighted to have him back.’[/article]
Didn't he miss a few games towards the end of last season due to injury?

And he's failed 4 medicals in his career.

Redknapp is chatting out of his arse - and out of car window too, probably - again.

I hope he's right though and we pied him off before he signed on the dotted line for a worldie

Someone really needs to have a word with him about his constant squealing whenever he gets the slightest knock. No would believe he was really in pain even if his fecking head was rolling up the other end of the pitch.

I'd never wish injury on a player, but there would be some irony if the lad breaks down at the start of the season. Redknapp's a lying, rubber faced bellend.

I reckon he still wants to sell Remy and is trying to minimise the damage our statement will have caused to the likely purchase price.

He’s never had a problem with his fitness. You could not meet a fitter lad. There can’t be any issue with his fitness.

It's not about his fitness arry, it might be about that he could drop down dead in the future if his heart is broken.

I see some QPR fans are blaiming Willie McKay about the deal collapsing, Remys agent.
We have a pretty bad history with him if I remember correctly.

Seen a couple of people on Twitter about that too.

Before deal was happening, there were doubts we'd go for Remy because McKay was his agent.

That Redknapp quote is amazing.
If IF the lad failed a medical we should fucking sue Redknapp for libel.

Hes a cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom