• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

London 2012 Olympics

Amazing stuff.
I am so honoured just to have watched these motherfuckers.
Thank you all for giving me one of the greatest sporting nights of my life.
Beautiful.

I could watch those last couple of laps of Farah's win over and over. Defo a bit teary when he came round that final bend. Well done lad!!! Genuinely heartwarming 🙂

As for the context of the British success - I'm certainly no expert but we seem to have been doing unexpectedly well ever since the nadir of 1996. It's not going to last forever, but whatever, I'm so so glad it didn't end in London.

Follow
image_normal.jpg
MC24@myles2407
@BBCSport @StupidFootball John Terry congratulates Mo Farah on winning gold at the Olympics! #GoMo #London2012 #bbcpic.twitter.com/xTM4x2J5

I hope Greg Rutherford gets himself an Ari Gold-type agent, cause he's going to get swallowed up in all the Ennis/Farrah Glory.

For a change it is good to see and hear you Brits not brow beating, self depreciating and being stiff upper lipped. Well done lads and laddies.

It's been a pleasant surprise to see how well the olympics have gone so far.

I'm not really a fan of many of the events, but after seeing how our athletes have performed and handled themselves it's been a joy to watch.

It's been a pleasant surprise to see how well the olympics have gone so far.

I'm not really a fan of many of the events, but after seeing how our athletes have performed and handled themselves it's been a joy to watch.

Well except the guy who purposely fell in order to start the race again.

Boooo....

BTW COME ON ANDY!!!!!! WIN IT FOR SCOTLAND!!!
AND MEL GIBSON!!

He's actually competing for GB mate - the individual countries don't actually compete separately in the Olympics, although they do in the Commonwealth games.

Erm
Boooo....

BTW COME ON ANDY!!!!!! WIN IT FOR SCOTLAND!!!
AND MEL GIBSON!!
Isn't Mel Gibson an Aussie/American...

And just for the record Scotland ceased to be an individual country and instead became part of Great Britain in 1706. Mainly due to the almighty cluster fuck that was their investment in the Darian Project. Believe me the Treaty of Union has been a lot kinder for Scotland than you might think.

So I say do it for GB Murray!!!

Back
Top Bottom