• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

London 2012 Olympics

When the games started I wanted to see golds for Mo, Jessica, Vicky and Bradley.

COME ON MO!!

If Mo Farah wins, I'm going to start being more tolerant to the mongs on this site.

pfffffft, as if !

I wonder how many people even knew who Greg Rutherford was, before tonight ?

I did 'cause I'm a Track And Field geek.

A.MAZING.

*sends mo' Farahs to Mo Farah*

509188S_MAIN_01.jpg

OH.MY.FUCKING.GOD.

THAT WAS MASSIVE ON A LEVEL I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE !!!!!

MO FARAH - BIG UP YOUR BLODCLAAT SELF !!!!!!!!

Im Speechless! I'm soooooo glad I watched that on live TV! British sporting history!

Shelly-Ann Fraser Pryce - GOLD for Jamaica !

My mum's going to loooooove this !

*looking forward to Sunday dinner*

they say that normally it's the few years after hosting an event that a country see an upturn in results, that the games inspire people to take up competing . But Britain had a very good 2008 and so many of their athletes have been preparing for this for a number of years and peaking at just the right moment. I don't know if it will ever be better than this for them.

they say that normally it's the few years after hosting an event that a country see an upturn in results, that the games inspire people to take up competing . But Britain had a very good 2008 and so many of their athletes have been preparing for this for a number of years and peaking at just the right moment. I don't know if it will ever be better than this for them.

GB had a shit time in Beijing -Track And Field-wise.

So, the massive improvement in that area may be yet to come ?

Back
Top Bottom