• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Madrid get Real over Suarez swoop

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does, but he's still young. I wonder whether Mourinho might want him to get another loan season under his belt.

To be fair, that's most of the appeal of transfer season in the first place.
I can live with that but we all know that there's no guarantees in any transfers. Some players just never acclimatise despite us knowing how good they can be. Others who look like average squad players step up and do the business.

Fair enough. Mourinho will want to challenge for the title straight away, but I reckon Lukaku probably is ready to play his part in that. They'll definitely want to strengthen up front though - Torres out the door has been mentioned but I'm not sure Ba will survive either.

Fair enough. Mourinho will want to challenge for the title straight away, but I reckon Lukaku probably is ready to play his part in that. They'll definitely want to strengthen up front though - Torres out the door has been mentioned but I'm not sure Ba will survive either.

That sums it all up. Lukaku is ready to play his part but maybe he's still a season away from being the main man.

I think I'd vomit if I saw Suarez in a Chelsea shirt

unhelpful goal potentially - thanks for reminding everyone (inc. Real) how amazing you are. at least this could add a few noughts.

Just just to sum it: Real May show no interest in him. He's just really issued a come and get me plea.

Other teams you'd see in the Race for his signature: PSG, Monaco, Bayern, Barca, Man City.

After a couple of days of the summer there and the quick links to Toure and Aspas i thought maybe we would get our business done early doors.
But as of this moment no cunt has signed but we are linked to every slippery euroboy under the sun.
This will be a long long summer.

Right in form from glock but did scm really had an orgasm when he signed? Can't remember it.

I'm only messing. I think everybody was more obsessed about the price of Carroll to worry about Suarez.

I'm only messing. I think everybody was more obsessed about the price of Carroll to worry about Suarez.

Twas a maniacal trifecta of:

1) Fucking Torres You Cunt !
2) Carroll ?!.....HOW MUCH ??!!
3) Ooh...Suarez....!?

Add to that mix, the whole "WTF Paddy ?!" and that was possibly the most earth-shattering month in SCM history.

After a couple of days of the summer there and the quick links to Toure and Aspas i thought maybe we would get our business done early doors.
But as of this moment no cunt has signed but we are linked to every slippery euroboy under the sun.

Cant sign anyone until July 1st

yeah seriously it's all bullshit. we've got no money and we're just waiting for madrid to give us some.

Cant sign anyone until July 1st
Incorrect.
We can sign anyone at any time. They cannot be ratified or officially announced until July 1st.
Same as all the other players you see signing for other clubs in Binnys official thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom