• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man City (A) - 1 April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salah has been the same ineffectual shit he has been most matches. Sometimes for these sorts of games he puts the extra effort in and presses and does the dirty work. He didn't do that today. He got 3 balls in space and did fuck all with them. He was slower than normal too, because he's legged, which is a preview of what he will be like in a year, offering zero threat behind.

Of all the leggy players on show, Salah’s not the one I would immediately pick out…
The front 3 without Salah couldn’t be called a front 3.
The spine of this team is done.

I buy guardiolas full throated defense of obvious financial doping more than I do his attempts to revel with his shit supporters.

This isn't over. We need to stop the bleeding.

Yeah thats it reds don't bother marking de bruyne it'll be fine. And why did Virgil nor try to clear it off the fucking line. Hopeless the lot of them. I wonder which one of them will draw the short straw and give the not good enough we'll have to work harder interview after the match.

Lots of them dropped their heads once it was 2-1.

Useless.

Same as they've done all season.

I bore myself repeating the same 'ol shit but this is what happens when you don't refresh the team - they get old, tired and worst of all, they lose the hunger that made them good in the first place.

The players have become accustomed to competing for the big trophies and as soon as it became evident that was not going to be possible, they were just like eh fuck it, what's the point.

I'd prefer if we put kids out than watch some of this lot of effortless donkeys.

Of all the leggy players on show, Salah’s not the one I would immediately pick out…
The front 3 without Salah couldn’t be called a front 3.
The spine of this team is done.

When you show a team they can defend your counters one on one for pace, everything changes for them. There are lots of things wrong with this team, but one of the sources of rot is our inability to press from the front, and that feeling that the opposition had, where they had a razor blade to their neck. That's gone. So they confidently pass around. They play up higher. Salah three years back would be erect seeing it. Now he can't do it. But hes paid more now.

I am not sure why Hendo is still on the pitch. He can barely get near to anybody. No legs.

Trent getting absolutely owned by Grealish. So much his "rest".

Milner the only one pressing. Everyone praying for the whistle.

You hate to see it

When you show a team they can defend your counters one on one for pace, everything changes for them. There are lots of things wrong with this team, but one of the sources of rot is our inability to press from the front, and that feeling that the opposition had, where they had a razor blade to their neck. That's gone. So they confidently pass around. They play up higher. Salah three years back would be erect seeing it. Now he can't do it. But hes paid more now.

There’s 10 other players on the field, it’s nothibg to do with money what’s on show. They are all paid well, i don’t see the relevance of his increment here.
There’s 2 captains, a manager on the sideline and a full coaching team, they are more culpable of this shite then our only striker who actually still scores.
If Van Dijk, Robbo, Fabinho and Hendo could still match Salah’s reduced levels now then we would still be in top 2 in this league still.

Honestly I'd rather they score another 2. This is demoralising just watch them ole and pass it around

There’s 10 other players on the field, it’s nothibg to do with money what’s on show. They are all paid well, i don’t see the relevance of his increment here.
There’s 2 captains, a manager on the sideline and a full coaching team, they are more culpable of this shite then our only striker who actually still scores.
If Van Dijk, Robbo, Fabinho and Hendo could still match Salah’s reduced levels now then we would still be in top 2 in this league still.

The relevance is that he's both individually worse and less useful to our current team given what we need, but he's costing us more.

We're fucking shit. A mid table side at best. City are embarrassing us. And Neville was right, that 7-0 was a fluke. Klopp needs to have a long hard look at himself. Pathetic is putting it politely.

We're fucking shit. A mid table side at best. City are embarrassing us. And Neville was right, that 7-0 was a fluke. Klopp needs to have a long hard look at himself. Pathetic is putting it politely.

The 7-0 wasn't a fluke, neither was this.

The relevance is that he's both individually worse and less useful to our current team given what we need, but he's costing us more.

Are the others on playing for free then?
Who out of our strikers would you suggest can do a better job?
Scapegoating for anyone over 250k a week but rest are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom