• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

man city rejects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nasri is a big time mercenary who has no bottle for big games. Not willing to work for the team. Sinclair is average and not worth the money. For the money city spent they have quite an average squad.

Nasri is a very skillful player, but he's lazy and we have Coutinho in his position, with Aspas a capable back up. No need for him.

Carlos Tevez maybe, Edin Dzeko I like but apart from that the others are either class and wouldn't come to us or average/shit to be honest. Thinking about it they have a lot of the latter kolorov, nastacic, clichy, lescott, Barry, javi Garcia, Sinclair, nasri and Roswell I mean rodwell haha. I would love to see how much they spent on that lot!

Yeah but we can offer them less than they're on for the length of their current contract and they can look for the rest off city.

Like when we got Bellamy

Yeah true rosco but as I said apart from Tevez and Dzeko I don't think the others are much kop to be honest compared to what we've already got and what were linked with anyways. But we already have one coming and Rodgers does want winners so they have that going for them at least.

Nasri is a very skillful player, but he's lazy and we have Coutinho in his position, with Aspas a capable back up. No need for him.

I think Nasri could player deeper as part of a 3 man central midfield. If the price is right he could be good and is still 25.

I wouldn't get anyone. Nasri has loads of talent but bar one season at Arsenal has struggled to live up to his initial promise. He'd cost a lot of money and therefore we'd be better off trying to find the next Nasri as opposed to paying top dollar for the real thing when he's not fulfilled his early promise. Tevez is / was a great player but more trouble than he's worth.
Who else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom