• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man City v Liverpool Match Thread CHAMPIONS league

Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn't get anything from him the Whole night (except that offside decision which was crucial but given by linesman). But that was ok, not too much complaints about those situation where we were outmuscled and I think we understood early we wouldn't get anything so we just had to play on. VvD could have had a freekick, but he pretty much fucked that situation up himself. A few other similar situations, but this is football so no probs. Of course irritating that City got a few situations their way which felt unjusted (Mane vs Otamendi and Firmino booking) but that was jsut cheating anyway so the ref was fooled.

I think the ref favoured us alot more than that. Robbo hugging Sterling could have easily been a penalty by any other referee, and with the amount of cards flying around, I had already conceded to myself that one of our players would get a red by the end of the game. Thank fuck I know nothing!

We didn't get anything from him the Whole night (except that offside decision which was crucial but given by linesman). But that was ok, not too much complaints about those situation where we were outmuscled and I think we understood early we wouldn't get anything so we just had to play on. VvD could have had a freekick, but he pretty much fucked that situation up himself. A few other similar situations, but this is football so no probs. Of course irritating that City got a few situations their way which felt unjusted (Mane vs Otamendi and Firmino booking) but that was jsut cheating anyway so the ref was fooled.
Being picky maybe, but I thought raising one’s arms and shoving an opponent the way their keeper did after the whistle had blown was a sending off offense. And he did it several times
I thought at the time that we should be playing against ten men.

It was hardly a deflection. Milner kneed it towards goal. It definitely should have been given.
He definitely moved towards the ball

That's the problem with the rule (apparently). It's discovering intent

Being picky maybe, but I thought raising one’s arms and shoving an opponent the way their keeper did after the whistle had blown was a sending off offense. And he did it several times

Their Goalie were balacing on the edge there... I agree on that. But I can see why he only booked him as well. However Mane hardly touched the screaming girl, so it had been dead funny if their goalie walked on reaction to their pussy CB faking an injury.

It's not being picky. You're 100% correct. It should have been a red.

As an aside how good was Kevin De Bruyne last night.
He is such a class player and I would love him in our midfield

Milner stepped in last night after De Bruyne had given his missus a good 12 minutes of passionate love making and rode her until the sun came up 7 hours later.

I just wanted to thank everyone for making this thread a brilliant, emotional roller coaster for me.
You’ve all contributed to how I’ve laughed, cried, shat meself, bellowed into the air in frustration, and jubilation, and now at the end, I’m exhausted.
Thanks @Oncy @manwithnoname @juniormember @doctor_mac @Fabio @Dreambeliever @gkmacca @Woland and many others.
Really love coming here to read your funny, engaging bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom