• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manager Merry-go-round

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebell

Well-Known
Managers who are without a club or have announced departures end of season
Klopp
Xavi
Conte
Hans flick
Joachim Lowe
Maureen
Potter
Zidane

managers who are likely to be sacked
Benitez
Poch(?)
Touchel
Hodge

I could see Xavi going to Bayern with Hans Flick going to Barca. Potter will probably go palace. Klopp will take a hiatus. Conte probably a top club in the Saudi League.

I'll be shocked if Bayern appointed Xavi, TBH.

Potter to Palace looks a sensible move for both parties.

I'm mentally prepared for Mourinho to manage Newcastle at some stage. Feels inevitable.

Managers who are without a club or have announced departures end of season
Klopp
Xavi
Conte
Hans flick
Joachim Lowe
Maureen
Potter
Zidane

managers who are likely to be sacked
Benitez
Poch(?)
Touchel
Hodge

I could see Xavi going to Bayern with Hans Flick going to Barca. Potter will probably go palace. Klopp will take a hiatus. Conte probably a top club in the Saudi League.
+Steve Cooper given there were reports of him going to Palace

I'll be shocked if Bayern appointed Xavi, TBH.

Potter to Palace looks a sensible move for both parties.

I'm mentally prepared for Mourinho to manage Newcastle at some stage. Feels inevitable.
I forgot Newcastle.. Newcastle can't spend like he needs the to spend, he is a Cheque book manager, but no doubt if offered the job he will take it, it gets him another £200k a week.

It feels like we’re at a changing of the guards for managers right now. A bunch of new ones are coming through, we’re just a bit early to see who’s going to be the Klopp/Pep of this group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom