• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manchester United v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bastards - well done Mane.

Only fuckin player who’s top class every week.

Just give him the ball

We are lucky it’s only one nil. Given united the imputus not withstanding the refereeing. So many poor decisions and performers

No complaints about that decision , the first was wrong albeit in line with the bullshit rules in place

Exactly. City got fucked by that before...so...
The goal was rightly disallowed, the problem is another go wasn't disallowed, despite a clear foul happening, because someone wasn't sure this fucking clown of a ref made a big enough mistake to justify the right decision being made. The system is an absolute shambles.

I think Neville has been pretty good , as he's been pretty much since he took up punditry , can't compare him to Tyler

I have no problem with Mane's goal being disallowed as the rules are clear (even if I dont agree with them). But to review the foul on Origi and not call it back is atrocious. If you are allowed to review a foul on the halfway line then you have to call that back.

Shit half from us regardless though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom