• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Match day 37 - Other Games (May 11/12th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dee

Part of the Furniture
Administrator
Saturday

Fulham vs City

Everton vs Sheff U
West Ham vs Luton
Bournemouth vs Brentford
Wolves vs Palace
Spurs vs Burnley
Newcastle vs Brighton

Forest vs Chelsea

Sunday

United vs Arsenal

Can’t believe we only got 2pts against this unitrd, that’s the 4pts we needed to be in race right there.

Right… I just turned the City game on… just as they fucking scored.

Sorry - that’s on me.

I turned it off immediately - but I know I fucked up.

So 6 in 7 looking more likely for City.

Hopefully utd get something tomorrow and we can stand alone as the only team to stop the cheats once and take them to the last day twice.

Sorry - that’s on me.

You did good. Don’t want City to gift Arsenal the title. They need to feel the pain we went through

Sorry - that’s on me.

Watch every city game for us please

Fair play to Arsenal. I doubt we could keep such a cleansheet like that with TAA at RB, Salah not tracking back at RW and no dynamic DM in the centre of the pitch.

Fair play to Arsenal. I doubt we could keep such a cleansheet like that with TAA at RB, Salah not tracking back at RW and no dynamic DM in the centre of the pitch.
A match that had nothing to do with us, but, what the fuck, let's use it as a stick to beat LFC with. Why turn up such an opportunity?

A match that had nothing to do with us, but, what the fuck, let's use it as a stick to beat LFC with. Why turn up such an opportunity?
Because I want to be winning titles again, and I'm watching the team that's scored the most goals, and had the best defensive record, beat a team we couldn't beat in 3 attempts this year, in a fashion I find we are unable to match. And I don't think their players are more talented than ours, except in attitude and application.

We simply cannot close out a game with 10 men behind the ball, because we don't defend well enough as a team or individually. There's not enough personal pride to not get beat. When TAA was younger, he had that pride to shut down Leroy Sane, and we went onto win CLs and League titles. Now he's more concerned with how many assists he can make in a game.

Salah, for all his plaudits was able to be a bit more slack on the defensive side because he had Henderson run all day for him. We don't have that now, so he's got to chip in more, but unfortunately, I don't think he's got the legs to both defend and attack with the intensity needed. Certainly not when there's 3 games in a week.

Arnie Slot has his work cut out for him. We have some talented jigsaw pieces, that don't quite fit together in a way that keeps enough goals out, whilst scoring enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom