• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Match day 38 - Other games

Can we just take the time to laugh at Arsenal ? ---- all that money spent and they still finished in the same place as last season - LOL LOL,

Take us - we lost to city by 1 point in one season (yes we won the CL), and then invested fuck all in the season after and won the league.
Imagine the fuckers won it, they'd think Arteta is better than Klopp.

Nothing will change til the cheats are kicked out or Pep leaves.

No point watching.

Hopefully we can have a good crack at the CL next season. Dortmund have shown a decent side with a bit of luck can go far.

Imagine the fuckers won it, they'd think Arteta is better than Klopp.
I know, many Liverpool fans wanted Arsenal to win it to stop City but the truth is this:

1) No one gives a fucking shit if City win it
2) Arsenal are a young team - losing the league after coming so close will hopefully crush them in the head, so they don't bother to compete next season in the run, I personally don't think many of them have it in them to "go-again".

Nothing will change til the cheats are kicked out or Pep leaves.

No point watching.

Hopefully we can have a good crack at the CL next season. Dortmund have shown a decent side with a bit of luck can go far.
We came close to beating them, we lost due to drawing too many games - that is the truth, lets stop blaming city, they raised the bar with their spending and Pep's coaching - yet we more than matched them in a few seasons, the draws we had were against teams we should have beaten and we did not. Lets leave it at that and stop moaning. You can say whatever you want about City's spending but ultimately Pep has to coach them in his ways and motivate them to keep going and going, and he has done that.

I know, many Liverpool fans wanted Arsenal to win it to stop City but the truth is this:

1) No one gives a fucking shit if City win it
2) Arsenal are a young team - losing the league after coming so close will hopefully crush them in the head, so they don't bother to compete next season in the run, I personally don't think many of them have it in them to "go-again".
Pretty much my attitude on point no.1, I hope you're right on point no.2, although I thought they'd have been crushed after last season.

Pretty much my attitude on point no.1, I hope you're right on point no.2, although I thought they'd have been crushed after last season.
For some it is the 2nd season their hopes have been crushed - consecutively, they are also of a younger age group than our group of players that lost the initial title charge to city by one point.

They are going and have a long runway. Their hopes may have been crushedbut as a team they're only getting better. Every other team is in transition now and if Pep goes I can see Arsenal having half a decade of domination

They are going and have a long runway. Their hopes may have been crushedbut as a team they're only getting better. Every other team is in transition now and if Pep goes I can see Arsenal having half a decade of domination
No - they are crushed and finished end off, they won't have the will for this next season, some will want to get away.

No - they are crushed and finished end off, they won't have the will for this next season, some will want to get away.
Who?

Who wants away?
Their Starboy Saka? The Captain Odegaard? The guy they just rescued from Chelsea, or the guy they paid £100 million for? Don't think Partey is going to move anywhere that rape is illegal. Gabriel and Saliba arent going anywhere either.

Michael Edwards best get busy if we want to stay relevant

GN-E5vDXkAAHVmI.jpg:large

Imagine the motivation Lego head can conjure from this!!!

Utd finished in their lowest position in 34 years. Delightful.
This is my only positive so far this season (Milk/Rumbelows cup isn't worth whole lot of shit) and could come crashing down if Pep fucks up the final

Back
Top Bottom