• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mignolet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actullay think that the mistake he did on their second goal was even worse than the first. The defenders block half the goal as they should do but Mignolet could still not figure out what half of the goal he should cover.
That's total bollocks. I'm slamming Mignolet as much as everyone else .. but that was just a very smart goal, typical Defoe turn.

Ouch

Madness this - #LFC have conceded in 26 matches in all competitions this season conceding from the first shot on target in 21/26. #lfc

So you wouldnt be against having Hodgson instead of Klopp?

No, you would - you introduced him to the conversation.

I'm just saying that you have to stop and take notice of the decision making when a player like that gets a 5 year deal. At 85k a week this fucker will cling to the bench making Jose look like he chose to stay here for the love of the club.

I'm just saying Rodgers didn't make many decisions on par with this one. Only Balotelli was worse and I'm not sure he made that call.

Ouch

Madness this - #LFC have conceded in 26 matches in all competitions this season conceding from the first shot on target in 21/26. #lfc
That speaks volumes about Mignolet's concentration levels and also about the way we start games. Sloppy indeed.

Migs is one of the best keepers in the league at shot stopping but so dodgy at a lot of other things. We really need the kind of solidness that Pepe used to give us. Why we didn't try and sign Cech I don't know!

Well we're soon going to find out in the summer if Klopp is a) utterly clueless about keepers and judging players so a major concern, or b) a ruthless fucking liar and is going to bomb him out.

Well if he was bombing him out it's really smart to give the useless fecker a pay rise making him even less attractive to any deluded nutters who may be interested in signing him!

Well if he was bombing him out it's really smart to give the useless fecker a pay rise making him even less attractive to any deluded nutters who may be interested in signing him!

What he's trying to say is "Is he for the Klopp chop or will he stay in front of the Kop?"

Migs is one of the best keepers in the league at shot stopping but so dodgy at a lot of other things. We really need the kind of solidness that Pepe used to give us. Why we didn't try and sign Cech I don't know!

Way I heard it at the time, we made an enquiry but Cech and his family wanted to stay in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom