• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mystery signing

Status
Not open for further replies.
That pixelated photo doing the rounds looks like Gareth Bale in an old Spurs top.

Would that be the big WOW mystery solved. Hope not because he would still cost mega money and never play.

I still think it's in his best interest to stay at BVB and continue playing week in week out for his development.

BVB will surely let go of Aubamayang either in this window or at season's end - and will most likely make decent money from the sale ... meaning, financially they are under no pressure to let go of Pulisic just yet.

I still think it's in his best interest to stay at BVB and continue playing week in week out for his development.

BVB will surely let go of Aubamayang either in this window or at season's end - and will most likely make decent money from the sale ... meaning, financially they are under no pressure to let go of Pulisic just yet.

He'll live in the Summer imo.

It's that Monaco lad.

It's that Meccano lad.

1956cataloguelad.jpg

Bale's an excellent player and would be excellent as a Coutinho replacement.

Apart from the fact he's playing progressively less and less football due to constant injuries.

Well thanks for the reveal.

There were only so many times I could Google Image "topless with ball" before losing motivation....

Oh, he plays in Italy. Never watch that shit.

If he's doing well at Juve and they're selling him it's because they know he's about to burst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom