• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mystery signing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deli Ali is the name doing the rounds now as the Mystery Player

Player we have been linked with in the past, but not recently..

Unsettled at Spurs, no agent and Liverpool Supporter..

Apparently a Journo with close links to Spurs almost let the cat out of the bag..

Last edited:
swosgiggs1.jpg

marouane-fellaini.jpg

Its not gonna be Alli. I saw someone say he was the second most valuable player in the Premier League. Fuck that. He's been pretty awful this season.

To what end? They're quite publicly trying to sort a Keita deal out and I'd be well happy with that.

I mean I'd still expect us to go and get another 2 or 3 top class players in the summer, starting with a keeper, but I don't get the point of this rumour. Which can only mean one thing. It's on. IT'S HAPPENING. Forget everything I said in the last post.

To what end? They're quite publicly trying to sort a Keita deal out and I'd be well happy with that.

I mean I'd still expect us to go and get another 2 or 3 top class players in the summer, starting with a keeper, but I don't get the point of this rumour. Which can only mean one thing. It's on. IT'S HAPPENING. Forget everything I said in the last post.

I knew you’d come round eventually.

To create Smokescreens??

Football supporter definition of the word "smokescreen"

Adj: desperately, blindly and hopelessly pretending that your club isn't interested in buying a certain player that you don't want, the smokescreen is simply a clever way of diverting attention from something else, often a player the football fan really does want to sign, but in actual fact has no chance of signing.

Example use:

"Yeah, those links to Peter Crouch are just a smokescreen. Benitez would never buy him, our real target is Karim Benzema"

Hahaha

Are we re-signing Lucas because Coutinho was on barbecue duty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom