• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nabil Fecked.. Deal off.. Lyon won't take payment in Crisp Sandwiches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, @RedNinja, I don't know if you've seen it in your time working with the plug ins, but being able to embed an entire twitter thread instead of one tweet and a reply would be great.

We are one major signing away from this being potentially our greatest ever transfer window or at least the best since the mid-80's when we used the Ian Rush transfer fee to buy Beardsley, Barnes and Aldridge.

The full exchange was apparently.

NP: "Still waiting for you to join Liverpool."
NF: *laughs* "Yeah, Yeah, insallah!"

However its just one fan's post. There is no evidence a deal can be resurrected.

We are one major signing away from this being potentially our greatest ever transfer window or at least the best since the mid-80's when we used the Ian Rush transfer fee to buy Beardsley, Barnes and Aldridge.
  1. There were no windows back then, other than a short closed window (mid march to end of season, I think) when transfers were not allowed
  2. Aldridge was bought about 6 months before Rush left, albeit in the knowledge he was leaving; B&B were bought in the summer that he left
Pedantic, me?

1. There were no windows back then, other than a short closed window (mid march to end of season, I think) when transfers were not allowed
  2. Aldridge was bought about 6 months before Rush left, albeit in the knowledge he was leaving; B&B were bought in the summer that he left
Pedantic, me?

Yeah, a bit pedantic to point out that there were no transfer Windows except for a period were you were not allowed to register any new transfers.

062339ede5854855d7ee6e4dd39e16fe.png

According to journalist @AlphaBalde91 Nabil Fekir has advised the president (Aulas) and his agent of his desire to leave.

What RN is saying is that the player in our squad that currently has the number that Fekir has played in for both France and Lyon, is rumoured to be taking a new squad number. If it is true, and I doubt it is, then it is obviously suggestive that Fekir is coming.

Thank you doc for clearing up the matter. @RedNinja - apologies for my outburst - I was on a train with no air-conditioning, and when I read your post - I thought 'first this thread turns into about shitty food and then now it's about whose wearing what number shirt for Liverpool' - but cleary your message was a cryptic one that I failed to grasp. However, it does mean that if we don't sign Fekir then you comment about Moreno having a different number is like shitting on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom