• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nabil Fecked.. Deal off.. Lyon won't take payment in Crisp Sandwiches

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been out of work for a while now. I wonder if the Firm would employ me? I have my own laptop, bedroom & boxer shorts

If the Firm's international network is right, then we WILL win the league. And probably everything else too. Just a shame he doesn't qualify for the AFCON despite his Algerian heritage, as he'd definitely bolster our hopes in that competition..

I've been out of work for a while now. I wonder if the Firm would employ me? I have my own laptop, bedroom & boxer shorts

Can you liaise with agents, managers and various contacts in every professional league across myriad clubs whilst handling the pressure of working in constantly evolving environment? Sorry Tom, I'm not sure you're made of the right stuff.

Last edited:
Can you liaise with agents, managers and various contacts in every professional league across myriad of clubs whilst handling the pressure of working in constantly evolving environment? Sorry Tom, I'm not sure you're made of the right stuff.

I failed at the first interview when I hesitated too long when asked how much experience I have travelling on private jets.

They can smell fakers

I failed at the first interview when I hesitated too long when asked how much experience I have travelling on private jets.

They can smell fakers

It's true. The thing is, it might be a private jet to Monaco one day, and the next you're canoeing up a tributary of the Amazon to look at a ridiculously talented youngster in a remote tribe, who has been attracting interest from the South American giants. There are few who can be a Firms-man.

They are a global company you know. I'd start by going on one of their trainee programs, maybe at the Rochdale office. Then work your way up. You'll be in charge of the Frankfurt office working next to Hanz Audalfo, in no time.

Nearly complete I think that means by the firm. If they get this one right they’d never be doubted again and dogs would be bummed

I believe this has all started again with a rumour from Paris that Lyon have bid for Hector Herrara from Porto.

They view him as a replacement for Fekir.

Then some twatterazi have spun this into Fekir has asked for a transfer to us.

I believe this has all started again with a rumour from Paris that Lyon have bid for Hector Herrara from Porto.

They view him as a replacement for Fekir.

Then some twatterazi have spun this into Fekir has asked for a transfer to us.

492556.vresize.350.425.medium.4.png

Handsome chap

I actually have been on a private jet, but the circumstances were so tawdry that it ended up more embarrassing than impressive, the way I told it.

I actually have been on a private jet, but the circumstances were so tawdry that it ended up more embarrassing than impressive, the way I told it.
I have been on many private jets.. Sadly never been onboard for a flight though.

As you were. As you were.

I've also been on a private jet. It never left the ground. Was owned by the Duke of Westminster. Never met him either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom