• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NBA 2015/2016

Yup. This should mean a game 6 at least.

On Curry , now way he's 100% and i wouldn't be surprised if he had surgery on his knee once this is done.

As was pointed out he's taking a long arc around picks and doesn't seem to be able to push around them at a more direct angle - which is indicative of MCL trouble.

LeBron and Kyrie were fantastic - first teammates to ever score 40+ in a Final game.
Can they win game 6 and make it really interesting?

I woke up at 3.30am and checked the score, it was half time and Lebron had 25 points.

I knew the Cavs would go on to win that game, looking forward to watching it later

I woke up at 3.30am and checked the score, it was half time and Lebron had 25 points.

I knew the Cavs would go on to win that game, looking forward to watching it later

Why on earth did you wake up at 3:30am? You're still not a dad mate ... Don't practice until you have to.

Will the Cavs force a game 7?

I say, no, but fuck me, I really hope so.

Sadly, they have no shot in a game 7 at Oracle anyway, so I guess it really does not matter what happens tonight.

The last two games, LeBron has led like he rarely has in his career - that doesn't mean he's not a great player, he's just never been a great leader when the games matter most.
Game 7 will either be a Golden State blow out, or another LeBron show.

Curry is lucky it's game 6 of the NBA finals ... he'd be banned in the regular season for throwing something into the stands! ;)

I'll have to watch game 6 later. Another 40 from LeBron.

Great to see it go down to the wire.

On Lebron - obviously he's a physical freak, but he spends $1.5m a year to ensure he stays that way. A constantly updated gym at home, trainers, dieticians, sleep studies. Everything. He has everything figured out to ensure he's 100%.

And thats why he's missed so little game time during his career.

I wonder if LFC does as much

Barnes has been muck for GSW. He has to step up in G7 if GSW are to stand a chance.

Igoudala is injured too, so someone needs to defend James.

You come at King James, you best not miss.

I love see these two go against each other

Fuck I wish Curry would get suspended for game 7.

If I remember correctly they said Iguadola was feeling back tightness even before the game started and tried to play through it, but I may be wrong. Either way, if he is out or in the condition he was in last night for game 7, it just makes it that much more interesting.

I just can't see Cleveland taking it though, especially not on the road.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!

Incredible game 7 with great efforts by both teams. LBJ's legacy is cemented.

Wow.

One of the best playoff games I've seen in a while. Lebron was great, but Kyrie was really really good today.

THAT BLOCK BY LEBRON!!!

THAT CLUTCH 3 FROM KYRIE!!!

THAT LAST POSSESSION DEFENCE BY LOVE ON CURRY!!!

BELIEVELAND BABY!!!!

@Karl Hungus - my prediction came true eh?

As I said earlier, this golden state team was very good - but they weren't even close to the 72-10 Bulls. Interesting to see how they come back next year ...

Like x 1 billion!

I went home for lunch and watched the replay on NBA TV, it really was a great game. LBJ deservedly with the MVP, but Irving made the difference this year.

And this series is evidence as to why Currie and to a lesser extant Thompson would be spot up shooters in the 80's and 90's and nothing more. Cleveland was as physical with Curry as they could be in the modern NBA and he looked gassed last night. Imagine Jordan or Magic guarding him, they would hand check his punk ass into the upper deck.

That Bulls team was so fucking good ... If anything Golden State's post season only highlighted how fucking dominant the Bulls were.

They were 71-8 after 79 games and lost 2 of 3 to end the season - they weren't interested.
Destroyed Tim Hardaway & Zo's Heat 3-0.
Destroyed Ewing/Oakley/Mason/Harper/Starks' Knicks 4-1, the loss coming in OT
Destroyed Shaq & Penny's Magic 4-0.
Destroyed the Detlef, Glove & Rainman's Sonics 4-2 (and that Sonics team won 60+ games)

Golden State are one of the best teams in NBA history - they were dominant this year, but they lost 9 games in the playoffs. They didn't come close to maintaining their level in the playoffs - and that's what really differentiates the Bulls and them.

Oh - and I bet LeBron is in the Western Conference next year ... He's moving on ...

Really impressed with the Cavs bounceback, but this series is always going to be tainted for me by the league office.

The league definitely decided to suspend Green for Game 5 to extend the series, and that opened the door for Cleveland big time. That and the fact the east was so absurdly weak compared to how tough the west was this year is always going to be a huge asterisk in my mind.

For all the hype Game 7 got though, I wasn't really that impressed by either team. It was sloppy offense all over the place, missed open shots, terrible defense, and some generally inconsistent officiating.

To be honest, the playoffs this year were kinda forgettable bar the end result, and maybe the Thunder series if Durant leaves. Most games only one team even bothered showing up, and the officiating skewed so much towards the home team.

It's going to be interesting though when the city of Cleveland comes to terms with the fact that they're still in perpetual decline, despite winning a championship. The Believeland narrative drives me up the wall, as a fan of San Diego sports (who've never won a major championship).

Really impressed with the Cavs bounceback, but this series is always going to be tainted for me by the league office.

The fact GS were already there could be argued as 'tainted' considering Green should have been suspended in that series ...

The team that wanted it most won. Cleveland aren't nearly as talented, and as you say, have serious issues ... Which is why I think LeBron moves on.

As for being a SD fan - I feel for you. Closest they've been was Humphries and Means?

Back
Top Bottom