• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NBA 2015/2016

Karl Hungus

Making America Great Again.
Spurs reloaded during the off season.

Lakers are garbage.

Oklahoma City are still cunts.

Anybody else watching this season?

Will be sad watching Kobet his year - it has to be his last year, he looks so average ...

Fuck DeAndre Jordan.

At least Dallas has the Stars!

And yeah, I was really hoping Jordan would go to Dallas, if anything because it would break up the Clippers.

As Dirk has gotten older I have softened on him some, and it would have been cool to see him go out with a little more of a shot if this is his last year.

Jordan came across as a huge ass clown in the whole thing too. Sadly if he has a good season it will probably be forgotten everywhere outside of Dallas.

Dallas with a weak reception for Jordan, I guess the fans just don't have that kind of venom. Hopefully they win the game.

Dallas with a weak reception for Jordan, I guess the fans just don't have that kind of venom. Hopefully they win the game.

I like Chandler's comments him ... and the score better ... Vintage Dirk ... how many of those nights do we have left to see for the first ballot hall of famer?

Golden St. is fucking dominating. Too bad, Steph Currie's beard looks like it is made out of pubic hair and Luke Walton is a straight dickhead.

Best 2 way player in the league by a stretch right now. Can;t wait to play Golden St so we can all watch him lock Curry the fuck down.

The Warriors being 19-0 is just taking the piss.

The next real challenge they have is the Cavs on Christmas. If they lose before then it will be because they fucked up as opposed to being beat.

If I were them or one of their fans I'd be worried about peaking too soon.

Yeah I think it's clear an injury or two will upset them. And they always happen eventually.

The next real challenge they have is the Cavs on Christmas. If they lose before then it will be because they fucked up as opposed to being beat.

If I were them or one of their fans I'd be worried about peaking too soon.
The Cavs aren't gonna beat Golden state as long as Irving and Shump are out.
A fit Cavs roster will easily make the nba finals and maybe even win it this time around.

The Cavs aren't gonna beat Golden state as long as Irving and Shump are out.
A fit Cavs roster will easily make the nba finals and maybe even win it this time around.

In a best of 7 series I am inclined to believe with you, the finals last year proved Lebron can't beat them alone 4 games. However, in just a one off game Lebron is more than capable of handling the Warriors by himself.

No saying he will, just saying it is more than feasible.

The Pacers this evening look like they may be a good challenge for Golden St.

There is something to Golden State's streak I guess, I never watch regular season games save for San Antonio, yet here I am glued to the Indiana and Golden St game.

Hopefully the Pacers can pull it out.

Cavs fire Blatt. Never popular with the veterans, and LeBron was always close to Lue (though I do believe LeBron that he had no interest here). He wasn't the right head coach for this team - not this year, or last year.

Spurs will win the title this year. Will take out Golden State in 7 in the West, and take out the Cavs in 5 or 6 in the finals.

WOW - back to back Mondays where the GSW absolutely embarrass the primary contender in the East (Cavs) & then the West (Spurs).

I wonder how the hell a team can slow down Steph ..

Just caught up on this steph kelly, this guy looks like the real deal

20111110101528Stephen-Kelly-9.jpg
????

Some seriously sick dunking and hang time in this year's dunk contest final two. Kudos to LaVine for giving credit to Gordon for some really creative dunks. I wonder if Gordon should've just stuck to the shot clock dunk he was rehearsing - I was certainly looking forward to see how that came off. Mad props to LaVine for taking the free throw dunks up a level.

Gordon should have won. I found Lavine's dunks pretty boring.

Actually, the dunk contest on the whole is the most boring event at the All-Star weekend.

Curry's super long distance clutch winner against OKC. The guy is incredible. The moment Westbrook's shot rimmed out and the ball went to Curry, I was expecting him to bomb away from that sort of distance and actually make it. Still made me yell out in excitement when he did though.

He takes and makes that shot so regularly it's scary. I suspect his 3PFG take and make rates from those crazy distances would still look better than the regular 3PFG numbers of a lot of guards and forwards in the league.

Curry is presently playing in cheat mode. It's insane. He's hitting threes from 35 feet as if they were layups.

Back
Top Bottom