• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NBA 2023/24 season

New owner Isbhia going for it. Going to smash through the new CBA restrictions. Really not sure how sustainable this will be financially going forward (150 million comitted to 3 players from next year), but it certainly is ballsy.

Think we're going to trade Ayton for depth.

New owner Isbhia going for it. Going to smash through the new CBA restrictions. Really not sure how sustainable this will be financially going forward (150 million comitted to 3 players from next year), but it certainly is ballsy.

Think we're going to trade Ayton for depth.

Probably to the Mavs ... and I don't want him - seems like a lazy player.

Smart => Griz, Unicorn (KP) & 1st round picks => Boston, whatever => Wizards
Boston making a big push too

I dont follow the NBA much but I have a soft spot for San Antonio Spurs as I watched them live multiple times when living in Texas a decade or so ago. Is Wemba as a big of a talent as is projected in the media? Comparison to Lebron, Kareem? Massive shoes to fill !!!!

I dont follow the NBA much but I have a soft spot for San Antonio Spurs as I watched them live multiple times when living in Texas a decade or so ago. Is Wemba as a big of a talent as is projected in the media? Comparison to Lebron, Kareem? Massive shoes to fill !!!!

talent - 100%.
but his frame is shawn bradley'esque ...
will be interesting to see how his game translates in the NBA - and if he can become a taller version of Durant, or a better shooting Bradley

talent - 100%.
but his frame is shawn bradley'esque ...
will be interesting to see how his game translates in the NBA - and if he can become a taller version of Durant, or a better shooting Bradley

Fair enough. But isn't there a decent gap between taller version of Durant, better shooting Bradley and Kareem? Your comparisons are reasonable. But the media seems to have already anointed him as the next legend.

Yep, they have always been my "hometown" basketball team. So happy I will be able to enjoy their games once again, I think Wemba is realer than real deal Holyfield.

Back
Top Bottom