• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New F1 season

Mors

Well-Known
I've just put on the qualifying that I recorded last night, and I've got to say, those fucking turbo's sound AMAZING! I've got to try and get a ticket for Silverstone now.
The cars look mega flat this season, like there's not enough room to sit, you'd have to lie on your back and break your neck to see forward.

What a great qualifying for the first race!

Ha! Fuck vettel! Get in Luis

Luis now ties my favourite driver of all time, Mansell, for poles

Seriously the sound is soo flat...what are you talking about the V8 with all the blown diffuser crap sounded proper badass...

Well fuck me. What a time to pull off an overtake & what a crash between perez & massa. He hit the wall at some speed!

They said he was 'off the racing line' when Massa tried to kill both of them. Nuts.

It's all gonna kick off now. Lewis has had back luck most of the season and his engineers have been incompetent, now Rosberg has admitted to running him off the road. I can remember another german that used to get upto that sort of stuff, but he was clever enough not to admit to it, and he didn't usually do it to his team mates.
I feel sorry for Lewis, he's a brilliant driver, but he's getting rolled over by his team and team mate.
Wouldn't be surprised to see him go at the end of the season, Ferrari will be looking for new driver(s) and maybe even Redbull. He'd have to be convinced Ferrari can sort their car out though.

Ahem....

Rosberg got run off the road twice this season. My understanding is that he just underlined to Lewis he will not be a pushover again. He finally grew a pair. It was about time too...

But the British media are spinning this as evil German and unlucky lewis.

Anyway its poor management of the drivers to put Rosberg under the bus like that in the media. Lewis was out of line going to the media with " basically he admitted stuff" after a internal meeting.

Especially Laufa has been poor after Hungary and now. He is this years version of Marko and Vettel with his pro-lewis statements. I would love it for Rosberg to win this championship...but i struggle to see how that would happen after this.

About time Rosberg got a bit of a reliability issue. Good result for the boy Lewis today. It's game on now.

Alonso -> McLaren
Vettel -> Ferrari

wow

Can't see Vettel the dirty little bastard winning another title anytime soon by doing that, he should have surely stayed at RedBull. Not unless McLaren have some sort of top secret powertrain or airodynamic package coming through, that would be quickly replicated.
Leaves a seat at Redbull if Hamilton and Rosberg continue to squabble....

*edit*

Looks like Kvyat is having Vettel's seat.

McLaren have the new Honda powertrain unit next year. It'll either be a great engine or a season of learning

Well that was a bit shite.

Thankfully it was my lie in so started watching the recording late, so could jump the long waits & the boring bits of the safety car.

Thats shit news.....didnt see the race and only saw the new in espn.f1.com. Some proper moronic comments on the articles that eays Massa was calling for the race to be abandoned.

If that recovery vehicle wasn't there he walks out of his car.

It's hard to criticize the decision not to deploy safety car when the recovery vehicle has been on track....given the fans and so called pundits have been complaining on using the safety car a bit too much these days. But it shows the fans and pundits know zilch. Charlie Whiting is normally a safety first guy, and i would say he was pressured in this situation to not stop the race.

Even if Sutil's car was left as is, i doubt we would have had this big an accident.

How the fuck did I miss that? Must've fast forwarded a bit too much methinks.

They usually put the recovery vehicle on the other side of the barrier, for just that reason.

Regardless of how long the safety car has been out, it has to be used if there's a large tonnage vehicle yards away from the track, it's just common sense.

They didn't show you any of it on the TV, I'm not sure they even captured it. It's hard to see exactly where the contact started, hopefully, it looks like it hit more the side and the top air intake. I'm hoping the damage is down to the massive g-force and the smash and not that great big fucking tractor caught him.
Worst one I've seen for a long long time.

Im not surprised FIA are not showing footage. At the top of the screen you see green flag waved which is not consistent with the double yellow flag story thats been told.

Is that green? Im partially green blind.

Christ I avoided seeing that when it showed up on my twitter feed.

Sickening crash.

Back
Top Bottom