• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumoured Team v Newcastle Jones; Wisdom, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique; Allen, Şahin, Gerrard; Suso, Suarez, Sterling.

I've just given eight tickets to a load of oots and I'm off to go and get bollocksed and watch it in the pub.

I did a miscalculation on the old ticketage.

I've just given eight tickets to a load of oots and I'm off to go and get bollocksed and watch it in the pub.

I did a miscalculation on the old ticketage.

Ah shite. Very good of you to do so though, not that I expect anything less.

On the plus side you can get pissed during the match.

I'm not saying I'm against this, but does Gerrard have the legs or ability to play as a winger now?

I keep seeing this yet who was it who made a lung-busting run covering half the length of the pitch in the last minute against Everton ?

I'm going to watch it on an internet steam and moan how our fans are shit and not noisy enough

Ha ha - I love it when people complain that we are getting out-sung (on the TV) when the main microphone is right next to the away team's fans 😀

Rumoured Team v Newcastle Jones; Wisdom, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique; Allen, Şahin, Gerrard; Suso, Suarez, Sterling.

So we are only going to score via Suarez or get a goal from one of our CBs from a corner then. I really do worry where our scoring power is going to come from. Guess Gerrard is due one, so is Şahin and Jones is over-due.

They were assorted pairs of Irish dudes. Apparently the flight into Liverpool at eight this morning was like a coach to Blackpool. Carnage, people who'd been up all night drinking the half hour flight dry. I can't stand in their way. They deserve to see this game, if they're still awake

Brad Jones starts for Liverpool today as they face Newcastle at Anfield - listen live online from 4pm BST.
Steven Gerrard is also in the side to make his 600th appearance for the Reds and Jose Enrique will start at full-back against his former club.
The Liverpool team in full: Jones, Wisdom, Enrique, Agger, Skrtel, Şahin, Gerrard, Allen, Suso, Sterling, Suarez. Subs: Gulacsi, Henderson, Assaidi, Carragher, Shelvey, Downing, Coates.

Newcastle team:

Krul, Anita, S.Taylor, Coloccini (c), Santon, Ben Arfa, Perch, Cabaye, Gutierrez, Ba, Cisse

Looks strange to me, but that's what I've heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom