• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL - Offseason, Draft & 2016/17 Season

So much for the saying defence wins championships. Probably the 4 most potent attacks in the Championship games.

Oncy, i'd rather have faced the chiefs, if i'm honest i'm worried. The 3 B's can march the ball against our bend don't break defence. It's going to be a war out there.

Neither of us at our best during the divisional game, not sure what to read into that.

Packers at Falcons is going to be a points fest hopefully, neither defence brilliant.

The Jacksonville Jaguars have won more playoff games in the last 20 years than the Cowboys....

They have to get rid of Romo. Im convinced hes a fucking Jonah.

I've wanted Cutler out since before he signed. So it makes perfect sense I'll get my wish and then Romo will wash up on the shores of the Lake and I'll have to put my head in an oven.

2kwRqc3.png

Falcons are tearing the Packers a new one.
That fumble on 0-10 inside the Falcons 10 could be massive.

0-17 now

0-24 superbowl bound. Well done Falcons. They look good offensively. Suspect defensively though. Rodgers been a bit unlucky. Missed FG, Running back stripped of the ball instead of 1st and Goal. Pressure then builds, Rodgers went for the hail mary and finally got picked.

That said, take nothing away from that Falcon Offense. Just wow in that 1st half. Every cog is working.

I have to say im hugely impressed. I havnt watched the falcons at all and really thought they were just here to make up the numbers.
They have a great O and D.
They will challenge for this even against the Pats

Fuck its tight. Need to stop the steelers 1st drive in the 2nd half. Didn't think Williams would be more productive than Bell.

Fucking shite.
Terrible performance all round.
Cant defend and cant move the chains.

Saved the worst till last.

Horrendous playcalling from the Steelers. Bell injured and Bellichek neutralized Brown and we did not have any answers.

Falcons vs Patriots should be a great superbowl though.

Come on Patriots. Lets finish this. Strangely not as nervous as v Seahawks 2 years ago. Or v Giants in the two losses.

Wow this is brilliant from the Falcons so far.
Just too many weapons on offense and Shanahan is bamboozling the Pats coaches with this high pace play calling.
If Atlanta keep it up on defence then it's over.

Yep need a score before half time. Will be record breaking if we come back from this. Can't stop the atlanta offence.

Brady throws a pick 6.
Credit to Atlanta it's been brilliant in almost every aspect so far.

isn't brady supposed t be a cunt ? He looks one , so im assuming he is one and therefore im glad he got mugged off with that third td

When you are the greatest of all time, you more than likely are a cunt.

Ergo C.Ronaldo, Messi etc etc.

yeah but wasn't he deflating balls and shit to er allow whatever advantage that provides , easier to catch I guess.

Back
Top Bottom