• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL offseason, Draft and 2021/2022 season

Nah, I talk NFL all the time in the WhatsApp group I'm in for fantasy football.

Heading to London next weekend too, Jags v. Dolphins.

shit game probably - but at least you get to see Trevor Lawrence.

Talk NFL here -

Bills are the best team in NFL imo - ridiculous D and Allen has developed brilliantly year after year.

shit game probably - but at least you get to see Trevor Lawrence.

Talk NFL here -

Bills are the best team in NFL imo - ridiculous D and Allen has developed brilliantly year after year.

I think the Ravens will take them down in the playoffs. AFC north is where the action is.

We’ve been so badly fucked by the officials in the first two quarters against New England.
That 3rd and goal was deffo a TD. We’re getting flagged for just about everything.
Hate playing the Patriots. They always seem to get the calls. Cunts.

Cardinals have gone 6-0. They haven't faced anyone elite though but still impressive. Another very good win for the boys.

Last edited:
Big win for the Boyz last night. Have to say Mack Jones was impressive.
Diggs with his 7th INT in 6 games. Wowzers

Big win for the Boyz last night. Have to say Mack Jones was impressive.
Diggs with his 7th INT in 6 games. Wowzers

Tough game to watch
* felt like the refs were very very one-sided.
* very wasteful in the 20 - unacceptable, and normally, you don't win when you come out of 3 ops with 3 points only.
* growing up game for parsons and diggs - both will be better players because of it.
* randy gregory ... we better resign this kid. He's unreal
* the fact we won this game says a lot about the team - they're growing in confidence, and belief. We're clearly a Super BOwl 'contender' but I don't think teams like GB, LA Rams or Arizona would have allowed us to hang out around that game as the Patriots did.

Tough game to watch
* felt like the refs were very very one-sided.
* very wasteful in the 20 - unacceptable, and normally, you don't win when you come out of 3 ops with 3 points only.
* growing up game for parsons and diggs - both will be better players because of it.
* randy gregory ... we better resign this kid. He's unreal
* the fact we won this game says a lot about the team - they're growing in confidence, and belief. We're clearly a Super BOwl 'contender' but I don't think teams like GB, LA Rams or Arizona would have allowed us to hang out around that game as the Patriots did.

Agreed. The defense was all over the place for the first two possessions which resulted in very quick TDs.
Diggs was way to aggressive after his pick 6 and will improve from it.
Randy Gregory, man he is getting paid. Hope we resign him and that he shows some loyalty towards Jerry after sticking with him after all the off field issues.
We're certainly a contender this season if we keep most of the group fit. The offense has so many different weapons and Elliott looks back to his best.
I really like Romo as a commentator. He's spot on in nearly everything and a great inside listen.

Romo is the best commentator in the game by a looong way.
I think if we lose Kellen Moore - I'd happily make him OC.
They key to the season is how the defense improves - a lot of players coming back soon (Gallimore, Tank etc) will make the line better and if we can get more pressure, watch out.

Romo is the best commentator in the game by a looong way.
I think if we lose Kellen Moore - I'd happily make him OC.
They key to the season is how the defense improves - a lot of players coming back soon (Gallimore, Tank etc) will make the line better and if we can get more pressure, watch out.

Yeah, Kellen Moore is probably gone after this season. He could be back in the future as a HC in Dallas imho.
The bye week will probably see a few players have a chance to get over the knocks and buts that are niggeling them.

Do you think Wilson have done enough to replace Gallups spot in the receiving corps?
Certainly looks like it imho. Some amazing catches last night.

Yeah, Kellen Moore is probably gone after this season. He could be back in the future as a HC in Dallas imho.
The bye week will probably see a few players have a chance to get over the knocks and buts that are niggeling them.

Do you think Wilson have done enough to replace Gallups spot in the receiving corps?
Certainly looks like it imho. Some amazing catches last night.

Not sure moore or Quinn leave ... they'll both get head coach money from Jerry to stay, esp if we make any noise in playoffs

As for wilson, no. Gallup is a legit #2 ... wilson is a 3 or 4 at best imo, but with our weapons and matchup problems, players like wilson and schultz etc can look like all pros.

Not sure moore or Quinn leave ... they'll both get head coach money from Jerry to stay, esp if we make any noise in playoffs

As for wilson, no. Gallup is a legit #2 ... wilson is a 3 or 4 at best imo, but with our weapons and matchup problems, players like wilson and schultz etc can look like all pros.

Lets hope so, both have been excellent.

Doubt we'll continue with Gallup after this season though, given he's in his last contract year. Better to draft a new WR in the 3rd round in the draft or something. Lamb, Cooper, Wilson. Schultz is also in his last contract year I think.

247024200_10160613919697814_4136013115031322328_n.jpg

Lets hope so, both have been excellent.

Doubt we'll continue with Gallup after this season though, given he's in his last contract year. Better to draft a new WR in the 3rd round in the draft or something. Lamb, Cooper, Wilson. Schultz is also in his last contract year I think.

Gallup, unless he wants to stay in Big D (unlikely), will move on for a nice contract (8-10 million/year).
I'd prefer to cut Jarwin and keep Schutlz (great blocker and is developing well with Dak), but we're likely to lose a pretty good TE.

Indeed, would you have made that trade if you were the Boyz? I wouldnt.
Rams could go all the way this season though.

Donald and Miller in the same line up. Damn.

Sources tell ESPN's Adam Schefter that Henry is expected to miss the rest of the season.

Even worse for them. He was killing it as well.

The win last night was so enjoyable for the Boyz. Cooper Rush with his moment of glory.

Even worse for them. He was killing it as well.

The win last night was so enjoyable for the Boyz. Cooper Rush with his moment of glory.

team has an attitude which i don't think has been around in a while ... not with the "dez catch" boys or prescott's rookie year ... probably Parcell's last year - where Romo botched the FG hold.
It's a proper team, there are players with serious attitude (in a positive way - Parsons, Diggs, Dak etc) and the 'competition' (Tony vs Zeke, Amari vs CeeDee is media, not reality) ... I think we have a shot at a deep playoff run as long as that o-line stays healthy ...

Is there a chance that Jerry Jones will dangle the HC job in front of Kellen Moore to keep him there?

Nah - Kellen Moore has been quite 'average' since hte NFL went crazy on him earlier ... I think he'll likely get a large pay rise (as will Quinn) if they are willing to stay.
Moore likely to leave if he gets a HC job, which I don't think he's ready for but what the fuck do I knwo! :)

Back
Top Bottom