• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL offseason, Draft and 2021/2022 season

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member
Going to be an unprecedented offseason for QB movement.

Stafford for Goff and far too many draft picks.

Wentz will go soon too, as the Iggles are going with Hurts.

Watson wants out ... Dak, Tua, Darnold and others may move too. Heck, we may even see Rodgers move.

and will Grampa Tom come back to win #8?

The Rams had to give up the extra 1 to get the Lions to take on that awful contract Goff had.
Will be a very interesting off season.

Lets hope Dallas can get something sorted with Dak.

Plus Trevor Lawrence in the draft.

If you're the Jaguars, or Texans for that matter, would you straight up trade the number 1 overall pick for Deshaun Watson?

I'm not sure if this is being considered, just something that occurred to me, that seems relatively fair to both teams.

Or what if the Cowboys could somehow pull off a trade for Watson?! I's prefer he stay in Houston, but if he is going to move, Dallas would be ideal.

Plus Trevor Lawrence in the draft.

If you're the Jaguars, or Texans for that matter, would you straight up trade the number 1 overall pick for Deshaun Watson?

I'm not sure if this is being considered, just something that occurred to me, that seems relatively fair to both teams.

Or what if the Cowboys could somehow pull off a trade for Watson?! I's prefer he stay in Houston, but if he is going to move, Dallas would be ideal.

I would trade Dak for Watson straight up - and let Houston figure out how to sign him.
Dak is a really good QB - but it's clear his agent values him as one of the best in the league, and he isn't.

I would trade Dak for Watson straight up - and let Houston figure out how to sign him.
Dak is a really good QB - but it's clear his agent values him as one of the best in the league, and he isn't.

He's a top 8 QB, but his demands havent matched that. But the Cowboys have fucked up, and should have sorted this 2 years ago at a much better deal for them.

IMG-20210210-WA0001.jpg

Several "no smoke without fire" articles hinting Russell Wilson is slightly unhappy in Seattle and thinking about moving.

It's a lot of money, but gives us some breathing room this year ... Hopefully he justifies the $$$

Yeah, its a lot of money. But its a 4 year deal with a lot of the money at the start, and its probably a good deal when you look at how the cap will increase with the new TV deal on the horizon. That will inflate these deals even more, Josh Allen etc.

What direction do you think they'll go in the draft and the first round? I'm starting to lean towards a OT in the first round, and then finding a corner or two in the second and third.

Neal went into free agency last night, maybe Quinn will be on the phone and we pick up Atlantas former first round pick safety in FA.

Yeah, its a lot of money. But its a 4 year deal with a lot of the money at the start, and its probably a good deal when you look at how the cap will increase with the new TV deal on the horizon. That will inflate these deals even more, Josh Allen etc.

What direction do you think they'll go in the draft and the first round? I'm starting to lean towards a OT in the first round, and then finding a corner or two in the second and third.

Neal went into free agency last night, maybe Quinn will be on the phone and we pick up Atlantas former first round pick safety in FA.

Don't know what they'll do in the draft ... but at 10, I'd hope Lance or one of the QBs drop and trade down to the Pats for their 1st and 2nd to move up and get their QB.
@ 15, I'd take the Joker (ND LB), Jaycee Horn or if he's there, Slater (OL from Northwestern).
With 2 seconds, I'd hope Richie Grant (FS, UCF), falls and pick him and then either Wilson or McNeil (DTs from FSU or NCState).
In the 3rd, I'd want to go with another corner - as the draft is crazy heavy in 'em - maybe one of the Georgia kids (Stokes or Campbell) or Molden from Washington. If available, i'd take the Kentucky LB.

Kiper mentioned Kelvin Joseph (CB / Kentucky) as being a sleeper 1st rounder ... Kid is probably one of the top 3 CBs easy ... but he has some head issue - still fucking good.

Don't know what they'll do in the draft ... but at 10, I'd hope Lance or one of the QBs drop and trade down to the Pats for their 1st and 2nd to move up and get their QB.
@ 15, I'd take the Joker (ND LB), Jaycee Horn or if he's there, Slater (OL from Northwestern).
With 2 seconds, I'd hope Richie Grant (FS, UCF), falls and pick him and then either Wilson or McNeil (DTs from FSU or NCState).
In the 3rd, I'd want to go with another corner - as the draft is crazy heavy in 'em - maybe one of the Georgia kids (Stokes or Campbell) or Molden from Washington. If available, i'd take the Kentucky LB.

Kiper mentioned Kelvin Joseph (CB / Kentucky) as being a sleeper 1st rounder ... Kid is probably one of the top 3 CBs easy ... but he has some head issue - still fucking good.

I would feel good about drafting Slater at 10. There has been some talk about Sewell dropping some places as well, but 10 feels a bit to much.
Guessing it will depend on the trades being done for the teams needing to move up and getting a QB.

CB in the 2nd and 3rd, like 2017, could be a good option. I also like Grant at 44 if they dont pick up a safety in FA.

Just looking forward to the draft and knowing that the QB is signed.

What would you do if Pitts is there at 10?

I would feel good about drafting Slater at 10. There has been some talk about Sewell dropping some places as well, but 10 feels a bit to much.
Guessing it will depend on the trades being done for the teams needing to move up and getting a QB.

CB in the 2nd and 3rd, like 2017, could be a good option. I also like Grant at 44 if they dont pick up a safety in FA.

Just looking forward to the draft and knowing that the QB is signed.

What would you do if Pitts is there at 10?

Tough call as he's being rated as the best TE ever by many many analysts ...

Cowboys make a pretty good FA signing, @LeTallecWiz
Neal will be a good fit for the new defence.

not sure ... he's a hybrid safety/lb ... so i think it's to replace joe thomas potentially and alternate with Wilson at SS. I still want Richie Grant at FS (Ardarius Washington may just be too small).

Liked the signings two days ago - Basham will be better in 4-3, hopefully replace Armstrong. Like the Bears DL too - he'll help us get better against run.

not sure ... he's a hybrid safety/lb ... so i think it's to replace joe thomas potentially and alternate with Wilson at SS. I still want Richie Grant at FS (Ardarius Washington may just be too small).

Liked the signings two days ago - Basham will be better in 4-3, hopefully replace Armstrong. Like the Bears DL too - he'll help us get better against run.

I’ve sen Ardarius Washington get a lot of love even though he is only 5’8. Wouldnt mind him in all honesty but not sure where in the draft though.

Urban had the 3rd best grade in against the run, so I think he’ll be an excellent addition.

Would you still draft a CB at 10?

I’ve sen Ardarius Washington get a lot of love even though he is only 5’8. Wouldnt mind him in all honesty but not sure where in the draft though.

Urban had the 3rd best grade in against the run, so I think he’ll be an excellent addition.

Would you still draft a CB at 10?

Either Sewell / Slater (if there), or trade down to 12-18 range to get an extra 2nd and/or 3rd

I'm not sure DeShaun Watson will be playing football next year - more and more cases of sexual harassment every few days.
Obviously 'innocent till proven guilty,' but there's far far too much smoke here to make it seem that it's just 20+ women looking to make a quick buck.

Back
Top Bottom