• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL offseason, Draft and 2023/2024 season

Sadly no on in the UK. Really need to sign up to some dodgy shit

Its been reported that he is willing to restructure and play for below market price if Dallas comes in for him.

Who do you think we're getting at 26 then, @LeTallecWiz ?

Everyone is saying TE - I don't see it ... TE is so so so deep this draft, we can get awesome talent into the 4th imo.

If Bijan's there, I think he's the pick. I think he either goes to the Lions or the Bucs.

So I think we'll either go OL or DL if we don't trade back, unless JSN is there, and I doubt he will be there.

OL - Avila, Torrence, Dawand Jones
DL - Nolan Smith, if he's there or McDonald kid from Iowa State (though they really should trade back to get him).

Everyone is saying TE - I don't see it ... TE is so so so deep this draft, we can get awesome talent into the 4th imo.

If Bijan's there, I think he's the pick. I think he either goes to the Lions or the Bucs.

So I think we'll either go OL or DL if we don't trade back, unless JSN is there, and I doubt he will be there.

OL - Avila, Torrence, Dawand Jones
DL - Nolan Smith, if he's there or McDonald kid from Iowa State (though they really should trade back to get him).

Agreed. Hope Bijan is there but I doubt it. OL is the most likely. We’re good at getting OL late in the first round.

draft is tonight ........

there's some rumors of Jalen Carter slipping ....

Looks like
1) Bryce YOung
2) either STroud or Will Anderson
3) either WIll Andreson or Tyreek WIlson
4) QB - STroud or Anthony Richardson

Should be 5 QBs in 1st round.

draft is tonight ........

there's some rumors of Jalen Carter slipping ....

Looks like
1) Bryce YOung
2) either STroud or Will Anderson
3) either WIll Andreson or Tyreek WIlson
4) QB - STroud or Anthony Richardson

Should be 5 QBs in 1st round.

Well - I got the top 4 right! :)

A few thoughts
1) eagles fucking killed it - Carter and Smith? To go with Dean and that monster they drafted last month? Yikes ... Great D
2) Odd from Lions - Gibbs early and jack campbell ... they could have got both later.
3) Will McDonald - reach.
4) Joey Porter out of 1st ... wow ... LEvis & Hooker still available. Tons of TEs will go between 2-3.

Hope the boys get Mingo (WR-Miss) & OL (JSM, Mauch or Avila)

Well - I got the top 4 right! :)

A few thoughts
1) eagles fucking killed it - Carter and Smith? To go with Dean and that monster they drafted last month? Yikes ... Great D
2) Odd from Lions - Gibbs early and jack campbell ... they could have got both later.
3) Will McDonald - reach.
4) Joey Porter out of 1st ... wow ... LEvis & Hooker still available. Tons of TEs will go between 2-3.

Hope the boys get Mingo (WR-Miss) & OL (JSM, Mauch or Avila)

Eagles are killing it in the draft.

I like our pick. Big dawg Quinn will make him a star.

Gonzalez to Pats. That's a steal too.

Agree Eagles.. sorry Bulldogs nailed it.

Unreal how he slipped... should have been top 10 easy.

Some proper talent still available

Hope boys get either
Mauch / Avila/ jms
Mingo or Tillman
Te Washington or laporta

Not happy with day 2 and 3 picks ... had ol staring us (o torrence) ... or jalin Hyatt or Tillman and wr take a 66 blocking te ...

Happy with day 1, not day 2 but liked day 3. The Deuce pick was fantastic.

Ravens, Bills and Eagles killing it.

Happy with day 1, not day 2 but liked day 3. The Deuce pick was fantastic.

Ravens, Bills and Eagles killing it.

it feels like we may have been picking BPA - but what worries me is that all the picks seemed 'a round early'.
the cowboys, in general, draft really well ... so here's hoping i'm wrong but our offense needed more than our defense ...

it feels like we may have been picking BPA - but what worries me is that all the picks seemed 'a round early'.
the cowboys, in general, draft really well ... so here's hoping i'm wrong but our offense needed more than our defense ...

Agree, but I think Will McClay and his guys have earned our trust so I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt. But the TE feels very meh.

Appaz we have crushed the UDFAs though. 8 players from Dane Bruglers top 255 players signed yesterday.
Wheat, a LB prospect was the 129th player in his list and a 4th round grade. 2 x OL men as well and a Senior Bowl ED stand out (Land).

Agree, but I think Will McClay and his guys have earned our trust so I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt. But the TE feels very meh.

Appaz we have crushed the UDFAs though. 8 players from Dane Bruglers top 255 players signed yesterday.
Wheat, a LB prospect was the 129th player in his list and a 4th round grade. 2 x OL men as well and a Senior Bowl ED stand out (Land).

Share please - I saw the WR we got from Fresno, I thought he was a 4th-5th round prospect!

Back
Top Bottom