• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

NFL Thread 2013-2014

This is on Garrett ... what a fucking idiot.

You tell your OC to fucking RUN the ball. Why the fuck are we such idiots? I give up.

Until Jerry dies, the Cowboys are fucked.

I don't understand the calls. Even if Murray wasn't having a good day, which he is, you control the clock on the carry. And don't have to worry about Romo-ing it all up.

This is on Garrett ... what a fucking idiot.

You tell your OC to fucking RUN the ball. Why the fuck are we such idiots? I give up.

Until Jerry dies, the Cowboys are fucked.
Yep.
They had the packers wiped with the run game in the first half.
It's beyond belief how bad the coaching has been this second half.

Jerry's never gonna die. He's gonna cyrofreeze himself, be a pickled head in a fucking jar, still running the club like a mental.

I love Eddie Lacy. I love all Bama backs. They basically come packaged for the pros because Saban makes them run through houses.

They need to manage him better ... doesn't help when all we have for a defense is bodies (bar him, the front 7 is all back ups and players we signed during camp and regular season)
Ridiculous considering what they are paying Romo.
But then again it's Jerry in a nutshell.

Richardson has a good rookie season, even more so when you consider he'd come off two operations and had no preseason. Moving team during the season is tricky, but he has struggled. I wouldn't expect that to last though.

Never underestimate Tony Romo's ability to fuck up an unassailable December position. He puts the cho in chooooooooooooooooooke that cunt.

Oh, and Leo; Flynn's 7 from 8 in the redzone and has led them forward for 5 TD's. Not bad for a back up QB.

1526364_10152067618780169_1155921918_n.jpg

Never underestimate Tony Romo's ability to fuck up an unassailable December position. He puts the cho in chooooooooooooooooooke that cunt.

Oh, and Leo; Flynn's 7 from 8 in the redzone and has led them forward for 5 TD's. Not bad for a back up QB.
I think it's more down to this horrific Dallas defence more than Flynn's actual ability.
Rodgers would have ripped those cunts for 60 points.

Dez seething.
Can't blame him.
Get the fuck out of that joke of a franchise if you want to play January football.

To think what was happening in the early 90s ... Jimmy was building the most dominating team ever ... and then Jerry's ego fucked it up all up and continues to fuck it up year after fucking year. Terrible hirings, terrible picks, terrible FAs, terrible trades ... Until he dies, this franchise will rightly be a laughing stock.

Back
Top Bottom