• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

No match thread either, but this will do

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Mane is Rocky and Jota is Clubber Lang, Jotas got the desire and need to prove himself.

That Southgate cant fins room for Trent in the England squad is fucking insane

felt like routine win really. Kabak and Philipps keeping one of their millionth sheet with Fabinho in front of them. It almost seemed like both are practicing for Madrid game on a training ground that is how brilliantly we dominated.

Thoughts:

Kabak-Phillips partnership is solid enough to win games. Phillips has earned his spot next year - he's good enough to be a 3rd/4th CB, and worst happens, sell him for 15-25 million.
TAA - best game in I don't know how long. Had a point to prove .. Thank you Southgate.
Mane - he's doing more and more right, just still not as sharp as he was the last few years. Not sure if he can turn it around this year.
Fabinho - if Klopp ever plays him in CB again ... he's so fucking good at DM it's unreal.
Jota - Losing him was the reason we are fighting for 4th, and not top 4 currently. He's hungry, with a point to prove and with Mane/Salah around, teams are leaving him alone.
Bobby - I don't know how he can start the rest of the season with Jota firing the way he is.

Missed the game as I was firing out pizza in a friends back garden (it's allowed again).

Options.

Straight pepperoni

Vegan - Cannelloni bean paste, roast butternut squash, caramelised red onion and apple.

Who wants me to call around for the Real game?

@Mamma Mia?

Jota scored 3 headers recently for Portugal, didn't he? Amazing how someone so short can be a genuine threat in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom