• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Non-LFC Transfer Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old, ex-Arsenal, high wage, injury prone....

Everton it is then.

Or West Ham if he’s unlucky.

Championship side Stoke City have cut their asking price for England goalkeeper Jack Butland, 27, to about £8-10m. (Sky Sports)

Surely a better option than Adrian?

With Kolibaly's stock down after some unconvincing performances, looks like this guy will be the major CB prize of the summer. He looked great, but a word of caution is that it's easier for a defender to express yourself when you play in a system with 3 CBs.

With Kolibaly's stock down after some unconvincing performances, looks like this guy will be the major CB prize of the summer. He looked great, but a word of caution is that it's easier for a defender to express yourself when you play in a system with 3 CBs.
Hasn't he just signed a new contract?

Why, the fuck, are Chelsea being linked with Lewis dunk for 40m

Dunk for 40, Ake for 40, or Maguire for 85? Chelsea have got the better deal there.

Still crazy money, mind.

Dunk for 40, Ake for 40, or Maguire for 85? Chelsea have got the better deal there.

Still crazy money, mind.

I'd say between dunk and Ake, I'd go for Ake. Younger, more of a goal threat, decent passer.

Still not worth 40m like, but better than dunk

I'd say between dunk and Ake, I'd go for Ake. Younger, more of a goal threat, decent passer.

Still not worth 40m like, but better than dunk

Dunk is actually decent on the ball.

I don't rate Ake, though, so maybe I'm biased. Every time I see him he's frantically sprinting back chasing a striker through on goal, so either he's always out of position or he's always getting skinned.

Dunk is actually decent on the ball.

I don't rate Ake, though, so maybe I'm biased. Every time I see him he's frantically sprinting back chasing a striker through on goal, so either he's always out of position or he's always getting skinned.

Every time I'd noticed dunk he was scoring an own goal, most notably against us twice

It probably is much of a muchness, but neither are worth 40m. It's that premier League premium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom