• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other EPL Games 25-27th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.

dee

Part of the Furniture
Administrator
Saturday 3pm
Burnley vs West Ham
Luton vs Crystal Palace
Newcastle vs Chelsea
Notts Forest vs Brighton
Sheff United vs Bournemouth

Saturday 5:30 pm
(T)Brentford vs Arsenal

Sunday 2pm
(S)Spurs vs Aston Villa

Sunday 4:30pm
(S)Everton vs Man Utd

Monday 8pm
Fulham vs Wolves

(S)ky Sports in the UK
(T)NT Sports in the UK

Newcastle vs Chelsea is the most interesting on Saturday after our game. The Desert Geordies have just 2 wins in their last 5 and a long injury list, Chelsea have a similar record.

Chelsea will be missing Colwill and Chilwell from the backline but have Lavia available for the first time since he moved in the summer. Newcastle is more of who's still standing!

From their backline they've lost centre-backs Shaer, Bottman & Burn and full backs Manquillo, Hall (on loan from Chelsea) and Targett. From midfield they are unable to play Tonali (snigger) and Guimaraes as both are suspended. Injuries to Harvey Barnes, Anderson, Murphy further limit them. Up top they are short Wilson (again!), Isak and Almiron.

They can just about scrape together a first 11 but the bench will be kids

Saturday 3pm
Burnley vs West Ham 1-2
Luton vs Crystal Palace 1-1
Newcastle vs Chelsea 1-2
Notts Forest vs Brighton 3-2
Sheff United vs Bournemouth 2-0

(T) Brentford vs Arsenal 2-2

Sunday 2pm
(S) Spurs vs Aston Villa 2-2

(S) Everton vs Man Utd 1-1

Monday 8pm
Fulham vs Wolves 1-1

No doubt the relegation threatened teams are going to be buoyed by Everton's points deduction. Will Everton come out fighting or be depressed? Huge game for them. A bumper weekend for draws perhaps.

Everton? I've renewed hope they'll fuck it up now. Miniscule but an outside chance.

The only circumstance where I would ever want Manchester United to even get a point is if it would directly benefit us. Therefore Everton are the lesser of two evils in this case.

I was a little bit torn about the Villa vs Spurs game, but on balance I want to see Spurs lose again.

I’m hoping for a high scoring, high violence draw between Everton and United that leaves both drained with multiple suspensions going into the winter

Newcastle vs Chelsea is the most interesting on Saturday after our game. The Desert Geordies have just 2 wins in their last 5 and a long injury list, Chelsea have a similar record.

Chelsea will be missing Colwill and Chilwell from the backline but have Lavia available for the first time since he moved in the summer. Newcastle is more of who's still standing!

From their backline they've lost centre-backs Shaer, Bottman & Burn and full backs Manquillo, Hall (on loan from Chelsea) and Targett. From midfield they are unable to play Tonali (snigger) and Guimaraes as both are suspended. Injuries to Harvey Barnes, Anderson, Murphy further limit them. Up top they are short Wilson (again!), Isak and Almiron.

They can just about scrape together a first 11 but the bench will be kids

They’re going to be devastated they let generational talents like Jamal Lewis & Ryan Fraser, that we should have signed in a heartbeat, go out on loan.

They’re going to be devastated they let generational talents like Jamal Lewis & Ryan Fraser, that we should have signed in a heartbeat, go out on loan.
So you’re saying they’re still available?

So you’re saying they’re still available?

Imagine you’re a Southampton fan and you’ve just seen you team relegated, your boyhood hero James Ward-Prowse depart and the greatest ever DM prospect to play the game just depart for Chelsea!!!!

DESPAIR NOT FEAST ON THEE!!!!

For what is this!!!!! Ryan Fraser!!!! On loan!!!!! For a whole season!!!!

YE GADS!!!!! THE SKY SHALL FALL, HELL SHALL FREEZETH OVER!!!! PIGS WILL SOAR LIKE EAGLES!!!

And it shall come to pass, in this year of our Lord 2023, Lord Ryan of Fraser shall set his standard in the hamptons of the South and the world shall TREMBLE!!!!

Saturday 3pm
Burnley vs West Ham 1-4
Luton vs Crystal Palace 1-0
Newcastle vs Chelsea 1-3
Notts Forest vs Brighton 0-2
Sheff United vs Bournemouth 2-2

Brentford vs Arsenal 1-0

Sunday 2pm
Spurs vs Aston Villa 2-0

Everton vs Man Utd 5-1

Monday 8pm
Fulham vs Wolves 0-0

I just want United to get whacked by Everton and Galatasery to set the tone for our game. Everton to get spanked every game after.

Watching the PSG Monaco game, PSG are such a liability defensively it'd quite surreal.

Monaco have started this game very well, Camara and Zakaria have been very good in the middle.

Now the keeper gifts Ramos a goal, horrendous play from him.

Donnarumma this time with a shocking bit of goalkeeping, just punt it upfield....no, kicks it straight to Minamino who takes a touch and lashes it in.

Last edited:
Struggling to find any interest in these 3pm games. Feels weird saying this but hopefully Chelsea can provide some entertainment again

Struggling to find any interest in these 3pm games. Feels weird saying this but hopefully Chelsea can provide some entertainment again
Sandcastle vs Chelsea ? It’s what I’ll be watching

I really don’t understand the TV fixtures this year, on paper Chelsea Newcastle is better than anything else for the rest of the weekend

I really don’t understand the TV fixtures this year, on paper Chelsea Newcastle is better than anything else for the rest of the weekend
I think there are certain rules on how often a team appear

Ozzie adverts are fucking excellent!

(Watching O p t u s Sport)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom