• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other EPL Games 25-27th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley and Luton on for a point or two today hopefully to make it a touch harder for Everton?

So Luton put pressure on Dyche but Sheff Utd and Burnley just soooo abysmal

Palace lost two of their key players today. Not great for them but good timing for us

Injuries across the EPL seem to be insane currently

We cant sustain this bollox challenge if we dont get a proper 6, when the going gets tough none of our midfielders can make a good timely tackle they are always late to challenge. We need a proper 6 who can fucking go to ground and do the shit thats necessary.

I know it was only against Luton but Olise, take a bow son.

Kudus had a pretty interesting game, gave away the pen and then provided 2 assists. as West Ham won 2-1

Last edited:
You argue like a teenager, mate... It's really very silly.

I'm not the one drawing a comparison to Virgil when discussing Trent vs James.

You literally think James, a player that cant stay fit for more than 3 consecutive games, never plays 90 mins, plays in a defense that have conceded 20 goals in 13 games and gets his status because of a few Pogbalike highlight reels is a better right back than Trent.
If Trent had played like James did yesterday he would have been crucified both on here and in the media. We would have been calling for his head.

Now, for your comparison. Which is a really poor one and warranted a "wow".
No, it obviously doesn't. As its not something you can compare. But for the sake of your poor argument. Virgil got sent off with a direct red card for a last man challenge. I wouldnt say that it was poor defending, and it has nothing to do with the Trent/James debate.

James got sent off yesterday for two very silly and poor yellow cards. Poor defending for both. The second one he tries a clever flick/ball control towards his own goal and loses the ball. Brings the man down while trying to catch up. He oozes the type of lack of commitment, interest and over confidence that you accuse Trent of having.

I find it astonishing that the Trent criticism is so strong that people, like you, actually believe James is better.

Virgil got sent off against Newcastle this season, as well... Is Trent also a better defender than him now?

Darwin scored against Argentina during the international break. Harry Kane hasnt done that. Is Darwin a better striker than him now?

Thisnis what I dislike. Scattering the forum with digs and comments to make the same discussion go across multiple threads. It's what Modo did in the dark troll hendo days.

You argue like a teenager, mate... It's really very silly.
I like to think this site comprises deluded teenagers who think they have come across something cool, and a bunch of grumpy old bastards; no other poster type exists. And so I try and apply one of those personas to every poster. Basically everyone falls into the latter camp except the loons who are definitely in camp 1.

I like to think this site comprises deluded teenagers who think they have come across something cool, and a bunch of grumpy old bastards; no other poster type exists. And so I try and apply one of those personas to every poster. Basically everyone falls into the latter camp except the loons who are definitely in camp 1.

I think it's been that way from the start I think but with people who were grumpy old bustards back then getting older and grumpier. What I'm not so sure of is whether the deluded teenagers from those days have grown into grumpy old men or just left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom